BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'nSmurfs View Post
    Are you sure it's Morathi? I thought Malekith. Could be either, I suppose - unless there's something I've missed!

Also, don't slut-shame the Everqueen. It's Tyrion. I know I would.
    I figured it was Malekith as well, considering it seems weird Morathi would refer to Teclis as "cousin".
    Last edited by Theik; 08-31-2014 at 11:31 AM.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    In short? Arkhan happened to him!
    Hmm yeah I can imagine that Arkhan would take umbrage at anyone calling themselves the Lichemaster, what with him (and his master) being Liches! Still a shame to see one of the oldest named characters in Warhammer Fantasy die, but then maybe he'll make a return from the grave at some point, seems to be the in vogue thing to do.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Brakkart View Post
    Hmm yeah I can imagine that Arkhan would take umbrage at anyone calling themselves the Lichemaster, what with him (and his master) being Liches! Still a shame to see one of the oldest named characters in Warhammer Fantasy die, but then maybe he'll make a return from the grave at some point, seems to be the in vogue thing to do.
    yeah it's a shame if he has bit the dust so to speak, he was around in the very first days when Warhammer was being codified way back in 3rd edition, hell he even had a complete Advanced Hero Quest campiagn to himself not to mention a warhammer scenerio pack and a Citidal Journal!

Man he was popular in the late 80's.

- - - Updated - - -

hey I also just noticed that Abbey Arkhan attacked to retrive Nagash's items, was the same one that featured in those old Lichemaster campaigns for Warhammer way back yonder!
    "I was there the day Horus slew the Emperor".....
    my blog http://madlapsedwargamer.blogspot.co.uk/

It's not just that he's calling himself lichemaster (although that is referenced very amusingly). Kemmler's made some... Well, he's made some choices.

And yes, the battle in Nagash is the twelfth battle of La Maisontaal. And, presumably, the last~
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Theik View Post
    I figured it was Malekith as well, considering it seems weird Morathi would refer to Teclis as "cousin".
    Term used was 'nephew', which got me thinking it was Morathi....
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Holy plottwist batman!

*****************SPOILERS, DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT THE END SPOILED*****************

Settra lives! (If you can really call it that.)
    At the end of the book, the gods of chaos reknit his body and tell him his fight isn't over yet.

Indeed!

Though there is the question whether it was the Chaos Gods. Granted, four voices kind of a give away, but might not be!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

You're right, it is Morathi. Has to be, which explains why she's curiously absent otherwise. Good spot! (plz new model)

And of course Settra's back. He's the Imperishable. It's the Gods of Chaos, of course it is; what his answer to their offer will be, however...
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Man this is heavy going, in a really good way!

Currently just finished off the section about Nerferata and the Stunties. And the Gobbos.

Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Theik View Post
    Holy plottwist batman!

*****************SPOILERS, DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT THE END SPOILED*****************

Settra lives! (If you can really call it that.)
    At the end of the book, the gods of chaos reknit his body and tell him his fight isn't over yet.
    And suddenly... THOUSAND SON SPACE MARINES!

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast