BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Shipping Mannfred with Arkhan. Ship Nagash with Settra, he's so tsundere.

Edit: I'm bored, want my copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Settra
    I hope Nagash-senpai notices me this year
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagash
    YOU ARE SMALL AND ANNOYING SETTRA-CHAN
    Last edited by eldargal; 08-31-2014 at 10:00 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Boo, she'll probably end up dead then.><
    That she does. She bites the dust around the same time as Morgiana le Fay and Volkmar, all three are sacrificed to bring back Nagash. Also....

**********SPOILER**********
    She is the reason Nagash isn't all powerful after his resurrection. She's not the daughter of Finubar but of Tyrion, and as such cursed with his legacy. When Nagash ascends and tries to take absolute control over death magic he realizes something is wrong and he can't contain its power. Good thing the queen of elves is such an harlot. =D

Also Teclis was already aware of this and sabotaged all attempts at getting her rescued so Nagash would revive without his full powers, apparently alongside Malekith. He's showing some Tzeentchian levels of dickery and just-as-planned.

Teclis......you silly sod.

Seems he has entered into a bargain with someone you really, really don't want to go bargaining with, on account she is much better at it than anyone else, living or dead!

Yep. He's treating with Morathi of all people.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Shipping Teclis and Morathi.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Seems from the Dark Elf book that Morathi might have a thing for Tyrion. She seems to think he is Aenarion reborn!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

She probably wants the complete set.

The dirty girl!

Man, this is good this book. What is being put up here is literally the highest of the highlights - this whole thing is immense. So much going on, lots not said as it would take yonks to type it up.

It's also massively well written in my opinion. As has been said earlier, this isn't some 'Magic Item of Ming Top Trumps'. There's a helluva lot going on.

Buy it!

Brother-Captain

Man I am loving the highlights of this and can't wait till the 15th now when I get paid and can get my own copy.

Someone mentioned that Kemmler is dead? What happened to him?

Guessing I need to grab that figure before it vanishes from the GW site then as always loved the figure (and the character), he was brilliant in Zombieslayer.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Quote Originally Posted by Brakkart View Post
    Someone mentioned that Kemmler is dead? What happened to him?
    In short? Arkhan happened to him!

Are you sure it's Morathi? I thought Malekith. Could be either, I suppose - unless there's something I've missed!

Also, don't slut-shame the Everqueen. It's Tyrion. I know I would.
    Last edited by Cap'nSmurfs; 08-31-2014 at 10:51 AM.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast