BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Please someone tell me what's happening with grimgore and the orcs. He can't be doing nothing he's basically the hulk of fantasy lol

Haven't got that far at the moment. He's certainly heading north to fight the Chaos Lads though!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeb View Post
    Please someone tell me what's happening with grimgore and the orcs. He can't be doing nothing he's basically the hulk of fantasy lol
    Nothing much in the book, he heads north and that's it. But in the beginning Wurrzag becomes convinced that there is not going to be a Once and Future Git, but rather one hand of Mork and one fist of Gork. It's heavily implied that Grimgor and Snarsnik are these two chosen ones.

Two halflings throw the ring in a river of lava and save everyone. The end
    Deciding the fate of the universe one dice roll at a time. http://grumpygamer.blogspot.com

Daemon-Prince

Wait wait wait Darkblade is going to give Malekith a beating finally? About time.........Now he just needs to get Alith Anar in on it!
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    a time when the gods would once more walk amongst their people....
    Which gods and which people being the punchline

So whats the deal with valten, he officially back or what?

is this just the new storm of chaos?

EDIT: and do we have any idea if this is just a "what if" type thing, I mean are we to expect these changes to be permanent of completely re-set next edition drop.

I'd be pissed if I had any of the guys who have been chumped
    Last edited by daboarder; 08-31-2014 at 10:23 PM.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Brother-Captain

Any idea what's happening with the Everqueen's daughter, Tyrion, and the High Elves that were being faced down by a large Undead army led by Mannfred?
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Valten is here, and he's better than ever. Storm of Chaos for all intents and purposes, didn't happen. The End Times is Archaon's invasion and the end of all things prophesied by various races. Some of the same characters have reared their heads as in Storm of Chaos, but in a different way. It's better.

We don't know what's becoming of it. Is this a setting reboot? Is this the end? We don't know, yet.

Most of the characters that have been "chumped" don't have a model or rules, and haven't for years. And we din't know yet who will replace them; presumably they're going to keep making character kits, it's just they didn't feel like doing the third version of Louen Leoncouer (whose death is stilll not certain, they didn't find a body) and wanted someone new for a change, you dig?

As for the fight against Mannfred: they lost, offscreen. Aliathra is later sacrificed to resurrect Nagash. Tyrion wanted to try to rescue her again, but was convinced that he needed to lead his people on Ulthuan, which is under daemonic invasion. He agreed and left Aliathra's rescue to Eltharion which, well, see above.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Storm of Chaos was complicatedby the player campaign and things going pear shaped with it from GWs perspective so it kind of failed as a reshaping of the Warhammer World. With End Times GW has full creative control so they can balance things more and plan it (as evidenced by the hints we have been getting in various books leading up to End Times over the past 2 years or so). I'd be very surprised if this ends up being impermanent but I also doubt the structure of the factions will change overmuch, just their situation in universe.

Also decided I'm a bit miffed about Eldyra because now the ony named female High Elf military leader we had is no longer a High Elf.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

As a Wood Elf follower of 15+ years I'm really interested in how things are going for them right now, I'm only about to start Chapter 1 of the book though after a few hours reading the prologue stuff.

I knew Drycha the branchwraith was up to no good, but the implications here are that she's working directly for Nagash? I guess that'll be covered more further in the book. Ariel is sealed below the Oak of Ages and the trees are rotten and Beastmen are converging on the forest.

Can't wait to see what else happens here. And Durthu has regained his sanity!

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast