BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I think the older lore had Neferata using some of Nagash's blood to make her elixir of life but the new VC book has her make it on her own in Lamia without his assistance, which I prefer. Then she finds out Nagash isn't ded and sends envoys but some get captured by the Khemrians andthe vampires get found out and Khemri attacks Lahmia.
    I'm not sure using his blood counts as 'assistance' :P

But yeah I believe she just steals his documents and has a go at it, but it's probably not an easy thing to replicate without the knowledge of the original creator, thus the dependence on blood. And the being formed entirely of dark magic. And the despicable evil.

When I finish my Nuln noble estate board (ahahaha><) I'm going ot make a Castle Duckula for my Vampire Countess.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

When I finish my Nuln noble estate board (ahahaha><) I'm going ot make a Castle Duckula for my Vampire Countess.
    With Nanny the necromancer and Igor the wight I hope.
    Last edited by Anggul; 09-02-2014 at 07:48 AM.

Nanny = Varghulf
    Igor = Necromancer.

Nanny will probably be a mixture of bits and lots of greenstuff hehe. Not sure about Igor yet. They won't be anthropomorphised animals.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Now, how to bring Trap Door into this equation...
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Berk! Feed Me!

Oh, guess what you can fit into a 1000pt End Times list:

Stabitha, Vampire Lord
    Ogre Blade, Talisman of Protection, The Other Trickster's Shard, heavy armour, barded nightmare, Red Fury, Quick Blood, Fear Incarnate

Brother-Captain

Castle Duckula, home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious, vampire ducks... the Counts of Duckula!

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'nSmurfs View Post
    Now, how to bring Trap Door into this equation...
    Deep in the dark and nasty regions... where nobody goes, stands an ancient castle. Within this dank and uninviting place lives Berk.

"Hello!"

Overworked servant of The Thing Upstairs!

"BERK! FEED ME!"

But that's nothing compared to the horrors that lurk beneath The Trapdoor, there's always something down there... in the dark... waiting to come out... *cue awesome theme tune!*

I LOVE those series!
    Last edited by Brakkart; 09-02-2014 at 08:22 AM.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Actually have Duckula on DVD, should watch it with my little cousins. Wonder if Trap Door is on DVD, I hope so.

Oh it is!

And on Amazon Prime.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Occuli Imperator

Actually have Duckula on DVD, should watch it with my little cousins. Wonder if Trap Door is on DVD, I hope so.
    It is though unfortunately there are a lot fewer episodes than I seem to remember
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast