BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Threaded View

Default End Times; Nagash - Spoilerific discussion.

How do?

So starting to plough through my books now, and my word this is something special.

For my money, these should do for Warhammer what Horus Heresy did for 40k. Production values are right up there, and the book of background is as thick as the Warhammer Rulebook itself*

And yet there is so much win in this book, it's going to be hard to chit chat about it without revealing spoilers. After all, this is entirely new background! As such, sod spoiler tags. You have one warning, and one warning alone (well, two including the title!)....

THIS THREAD CONTAINS SPOILERS. CONTINUE READING FOREWARNED, AND AT YOUR OWN PERIL.....

First up, a quick round up of what's going on....

Naggaroth and Ulthuan both besieged by Chaos. It's all going horribly wrong for both, and indeed Ulthuan seems to be on the brink of another, non-Dark Elf related civil war. Finubar has shut himself away in a tower, for reasons unclear. Imrik seems to be making a play for the Phoenix throne, whereas the Phoenix Guard have bent their knee to Tyrion. Imrik took umbrage at this, and has flounced off back to Caledor to look after his own peoples, seemingly leaving the rest of Ulthuan to rot.

Naggaroth? Malekith is reet pissed off, and it would seem Darkblade is planning rebellion......

Bretonnia? Recent civil war, with Louis' ******* son going Vamp, but appears to have now been defeated - Kemmler now revealed to be an agent of Chaos, rather than Nagash as many expected....

Right, that's enough for now. Off to read even moar.

*May be very slight exaggeration. I don't have my Warhammer Rulebook to hand. And it's around 500 miles away.
    Last edited by Mr Mystery; 08-30-2014 at 06:51 AM.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks