BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

I'm hoping the Elves have something spectacular happen, with lots of possible fallout for us to resolve on the field of battle. Like it should be. With the pansy Asur being crushed by Druchii wrath!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    I'm hoping the Elves have something spectacular happen, with lots of possible fallout for us to resolve on the field of battle. Like it should be. With the pansy Asur being crushed by Druchii wrath!
    Oh don't worry Alith will kill Malekith at some point and go "WHO'S KING NOW *****!"
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Brother-Sergeant

As you might have guessed, I'm an Empire player (or collector...since I haven't had a game in awhile....) And I'm just wandering about the offical info of what is happening in the Empire right now with the End of Times storyline...
    It's like killing two hobbits with one stone...
    And remember, there is no "I" in team but there is a "ME".

Chapter-Master

SPOILERS

It got smashed. Elector counts dropping like flies (at least two dead). KF got pummelled and fell off Deathclaw but is still alive. Vlad vin Carstein manipulated Balthasar Gelt into turning to necromancy whilst the Trickster nearly had him kill Valten, who is back and being shiny haired Chosen One.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Yup. But this time, Valten is being hailed as the Herald of Sigmar, rather than Sigmar reincarnated.

Read into that what you will!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    SPOILERS

It got smashed. Elector counts dropping like flies (at least two dead). KF got pummelled and fell off Deathclaw but is still alive. Vlad vin Carstein manipulated Balthasar Gelt into turning to necromancy whilst the Trickster nearly had him kill Valten, who is back and being shiny haired Chosen One.
    So there even more boned for the elves?
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

I've got a funny feeling the Elves are in for a kicking all their own.

Really, really interested to find out what impact Nagash fiddling with the Vortex had, if indeed any.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324