Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    First-Captain

So some people have their white dwarf.

It is a re-release but with extras.

$125USD or €100/£75
    English only this time around. No translations
    Limited Re-release from the 2009 edition but with
    -4 new scenarios
    -The box contains new counters (boarding torpedoes, breach counters, damaged control room and turbo lift tiles)Box

Contents
    35 Easy fit models
    22 Genestealers, 1 Broodlord and 12 Space Marine Terminators.
    189 board sections and gaming counters.
    1 x Rulebook and 1 x Mission book containing 16 scenarios including 4 new ones.

Now I am a GW fanboy. I have never done a 'I hate GW' rant or anyhting. But.... they said it was gonna be limited edition and I bought it happily. Now it turns out it was the first edition and the next version has more stuff!!!!!

I do not like this. If i can buy the extra scenarios and counters fair enough. If not, then I feel cheated some how cause I bought it the first and supposedly ONLY time round. I sure aint buying another version just for some extra counters and scenarios.

GW grumble grumble!

Occuli Imperator

Exciting
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Quote Originally Posted by energongoodie View Post

$125USD or €100/£75
    -4 new scenarios
    -The box contains new counters (boarding torpedoes, breach counters, damaged control room and turbo lift tiles)Box

Contents
    35 Easy fit models

Now I am a GW fanboy. I have never done a 'I hate GW' rant or anyhting. But.... they said it was gonna be limited edition and I bought it happily. Now it turns out it was the first edition and the next version has more stuff!!!!!

I do not like this. If i can buy the extra scenarios and counters fair enough. If not, then I feel cheated some how cause I bought it the first and supposedly ONLY time round. I sure aint buying another version just for some extra counters and scenarios.

GW grumble grumble!
    Meh. Had to sell my only copy last time when times got tight. Scalpers artificially raised the second hand price and kept it high.

This time, I get it at retail price, with some spangly doodads? I'm happy overall.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Occuli Imperator

Is it the same one as before?
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    FFS Space hulk doesn't NEED a new release. They've already milked that cow dry.
    Yeah, no. Not all of us were able, or even into 40k, to buy it the last time around, and I'm psyched for the chance to get it for not $300 on eBay.

$125USD or €100/£75
    -4 new scenarios

Contents
    35 Easy fit models

GW grumble grumble!
    Ehh, it was 5 years ago now. I get where you're coming from but at the same time it's not like it's that many extra things.

First-Captain

I just think it's cheeky and I'm a completest so those few little extra bits are gonna annoy the hell out of me.

Don't say it's limited edition if it isn't.

I just think it's cheeky and I'm a completest so those few little extra bits are gonna annoy the hell out of me.

Don't say it's limited edition if it isn't.
    But it remains Ltd Ed, on account this is one with more stuff.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

First-Captain

That only makes me madder

To be fair, I did forget my smiley on that one.

There, that's marginally better.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    To be fair, I did forget my smiley on that one.

There, that's marginally better.
    I sensed the smiley

Still mad.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast