BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Librarian

seems pretty interesting

first old 40k game I played was (I think) Chaos Gate, first GW was the old DOS BB

Lately Ive been playing Bungie's Classic Myth the Fallen Lords series, not only is it fun, Im converting the GURPS supplement for it into a FATE based system for my next turn in my gaming group ~ Jan
    The Dark Angels, The Emperor's First, and Finest!
    A moment of Laxity spawns a lifetime of Heresy

I love Baldur's Gate I and II, played it since i was child and i never had the opportunity to finish BGII
    Everytime i went to 60% of the game something stopped my pc, corrupted my saves or even worst...
    Now i bought it on Steam, as my old CD are not working for some reason, I hope i find some time to miss myself in the Forgotten Realms once again.

In another topic, Dungeon Keeper is one of my favourite games. I tried to look for something newer but similiar and honestly i had not find nothing that is comparable, but a game that i had fun with in the last year was "Dungeons"... more like a The Simis with dungeon skin but still funny!
    Buy my Sculpts here: http://www.shapeways.com/shops/tarum
    Share and Like the Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/ArtisanGuildMiniatures

Chapter-Master

I don't think the CDs liked windows7 very much. I'm guessing I was still on 98 the first time round, definitely no later than xp.

Never really played Dungeon keeper so can't comment
    Last edited by Psychosplodge; 10-16-2014 at 09:20 AM. Reason: spelling

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12