BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It's a call between Space Marine Bikes and Eldar bikes - I was still in Secondary School (left in 1997) when they came out. So must be nearly 20 years old?

Really need an update!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

First-Captain

Jes Goodwin said he had to pick between a new eldar jetbike or a new wraith guard kit. I wish he'd chosen different. As good as the new guard models are I WANT JETBIKES!
    Last edited by energongoodie; 09-16-2014 at 04:02 AM.

Kind of makes sense as a decision.

Wraithguard have long been prohibitively expensive, so not many people had them despite their rules being pretty decent.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Yep jetbikes are old and icky but you can at least pick them up cheaply and convert them easily-ish into something that looks nice. Wraithguard were really expensive. Having said that or purely selfish reasons I'd havep referred plastic jetbikes.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Sergeant

Would be nice.

Brother-Sergeant

Anyone heard anything new regarding this?? New Warlock models would be fantastic. Been converting some older metal ones and some finecast ones, but plastic always seems to work the best IMO. Oh, and some formations and Ulthwe-specific psychic powers would be pretty neat-o as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12