BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Fly Lord

Default Calling WFB Loremasters:

Lexicanum's WFB-English wiki REALLY needs some grizzled loremasters who can help shore her up and fill in some of the holes.

[URL="http://whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Special:RequestAccount"]Lexicanum WFB Registration[/URL]

Just saying!
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Yep English WFB Lexicanum is in a really bad state. I'd volunteer if I had the time.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

It is tempting....how soon do you want it fixed?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

I'm sure I could contribute some articles. Is there anything specific you want us to add, or is it just whatever we fancy?
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Fly Lord

It's a wiki, so the goal is for the community to get in there like little loremaster scrubbing bubbles and hit the mist important area you see that are missing.

Those germans are efficient the German WFB wiki has over 10k articles while the English one has just over 1000!

The #1 rule of Lex is only vetted accurate info, so the key is to have a large library of gaming books handy in addition to your giant brains, so you can properly cite the sources by publication and pagenumber.

I will personally approve anyone from here who registers, you guys are great.

-Larry
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS