BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Initiate

I like this 4 horseman approach they are going with. Seems pretty awesome but a little backwards because death shouldn't come first. At least i think that is what they are going for. Nagash and undead represent death, Nurgle is obviously pestilence, i'm assuming the Skaven rumors may be their version of famine since everything is being destroyed down to the dirt of the lands by them. or maybe it will be ogres because they are all about consuming everything in their wake, and i would say war would be represented by Khorne but that is too obvious and i would think that that orcs and goblins might fit that role because of Grimgor and Skarsnik being the living embodiments of Gork and Mork respectively, two war gods.

Fly Lord

via Warseer's [URL="http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?400661-Chaos-Endtimes-releases&p=7291961&viewfull=1#post7291961"]Arthurius11[/URL] 10-15-2014
    As usual this is not 100% but I have heard the elves book is going to be called end times : Khaine. Also that there will be no new dark elf models with it. Take that as you will. I personally hope that is wrong or incorrect as I was hoping for new Malekith or morathi models. But leaves door open for other possible elves models / units. We will see as it is still a while away on those ones.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Hope it's not true, want new DE models.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Hmmm....

Elves would definitely get new models out of it, on account they would.

But, it does promise the mirror between light and dark shattering - so it does sound inherently plausible Dark Elves don't get new models, in the same way that Tomb Kings and VC didn't actually get new models, nor did Chaos Warriors, Beastmen or Daemons get new models....
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Captain

I feel like they will have to do a new Tyrion model and stat line.

He's been set up to become the next Phoenix King and has gained the loyalty of the Phoenix Guard; we even have his twin making under the table deals with Malekith for crying out loud!
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

It's Morathi Teclis is dealing with.

*NERD FIGHT*
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Yeah there is no way Malekith would be basically flirting with the chap that flung him into the Realm of Chaos. And if you don't think that was flirting you haven't spent enough time reading erotic fanfic.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chaplain

A new even bigger than before dragon kit with dual Imrik/Malekith could work. But that dosnt really create new lore.

Maybe a new khaine-monster wyrm thing and the riders could be Malus, Morathi and Tyrion? A murderwyrm?

Scout

This would be a great opportunity to introduce a new plastic kit for the Avatar of Khaine, on par with some of the recent large kits, for both elves and Eldar. Perhaps let all elven factions take him, as they all acknowledge Khaine, they each just have different emphasis on the pantheon. I'm not saying GW will do so, just pointing it out.

As an aside, because I was thinking about elves, isn't Malekith prophesied to be killed by a Dark Elf sorcerer? And if Teclis has betrayed at least one Phoenix King and the Everqueen while conspiring with Morathi, wouldn't that make him a Dark Elf in the eyes of many? Hmm. Perhaps this has been brought up before and, if so, I apologize for the repetition.
    Last edited by Halberd3000; 10-15-2014 at 11:08 AM.
    Sincerely,
    Hal

Chapter-Master

The elf book will give them an excellent opportunity to finally do those plastic wardancers/waywatchers/Warhawk riders/treekin that GW have been meaning to do for ages.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast