BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Bloody hell that's fast!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Insert_nickname_here View Post
    Checked to see if ET: khaine was available to pre - order at 7pm - not up yet.

Checked again at 7.30 pm - sold out.

At least they have the softback glottkin to pre order.
    If you have a local GW, it's worth asking if they can hold one for you from their stock. They're usual pretty good about that!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I might give that a go, but with Glottkin, the manager was told he was getting four books sent to him, and only got two. At least the softbacks are coming out fairly quickly, but it's not the same as getting a brand new book and learning something new on every page. I had to almost steer clear of this site when the Nagash book came out to minimise spoilers.

Edit: - and LE edition has gone. Wow.

Veteran-Sergeant

Staff guy at our GW couldn't order them fast enough so pretty much nobody got one! Poor dude tried but they were gone *so* fast.

Got the cards though, and I spent the money I budgeted for the book on 2 units of Wild Riders so it was a good trip!

Also, it sounds increasingly like Woodies are pretty minor players in this book so I'm not uber bothered about missing it tbh. I'll pick up the paperback for sure!
    "Kill them, my children, but make it slow..."

Chapter-Master

I got on at twenty past 7 as the glottkin preorders didn't go up until about quarter past and standard edition Khaine had already gone. I dithered about for ten minutes trying to decide whether I could afford to shell out for the limited edition and that was gone by twenty to eight. Looks like it's going to be the iBook for me. Did manage to grab some spell cards though. I am really excited about this, the thought of combing my wood elves with my dark elves as got me to get them out of storage again.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    I got on at twenty past 7 as the glottkin preorders didn't go up until about quarter past and standard edition Khaine had already gone. I dithered about for ten minutes trying to decide whether I could afford to shell out for the limited edition and that was gone by twenty to eight. Looks like it's going to be the iBook for me. Did manage to grab some spell cards though. I am really excited about this, the thought of combing my wood elves with my dark elves as got me to get them out of storage again.
    Dear god. The things Treekin and Witch Elves could do to infantry - barely worth thinking about!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Personally I'm looking forward to using the cauldron of blood to give my wild riders another attack. You can never have too many attacks on wild riders.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Personally I'm looking forward to using the cauldron of blood to give my wild riders another attack. You can never have too many attacks on wild riders.
    Sure you can, however many it takes to kill them to a man, that's too many :-P

I have to say though, while I actually quite like the fluff justification presented so far for a unified Elven Legion, something about the semi-divine equerries of the god of the hunt being influenced Khaine seems a bit off.

Hax! Those End Times spells are just repurposed Storm of Magic spells, but less of them!

Chapter-Master

Wood elves just got a big boost. Murderous Prowess and Martial Prowess without needing to hide in the woods any more? Yes please!

Wood elves just got a big boost. Murderous Prowess and Martial Prowess without needing to hide in the woods any more? Yes please!
    Right? No more wasting 100pts on the Acorn to maybe sometimes get the benefits of rules you already paid for. Plus, the awesome boosts from having the Eternity King in your army. I think Imma have to order me a black dragon kit...

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast