BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Archon Charybdis View Post
    I think Eldargal is going to blow a gasket, "...sorrowful death robs the Asrai of... resolve." Sounds a lot like Ariel bites it. Then, maybe that's who Araloth is going into the Realm of Chaos to save.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Orion will smash **** up if that happens.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

She better be the only female casualty, if she is dead.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Learn2Eel View Post
    Also, how cool is it that Alith Anar is the one that decides the fate of the Elven race with a single shot from his Moonbow? The most badass Elf gets to make the most important action in the history of all Elves. Hell to the yes! I'm guessing he shoots Tyrion, especially as it definitely appears Malekith's passing through the Flame of Asuryan was sabotaged and he truly was the rightful king all along. Alith Anar hates Malekith more than anyone but the fact they have openly stated in the White Dwarf he makes a shot that decides the fate of the Elven race means it would be far too obvious for him to kill Malekith....unless he simply disarms someone, or he kills both Tyrion and Malekith. Either way....the fluff will be good, no doubt. Just not $180 good
    Very cool, he's easily my favourite character in all of Warhammer Fantasy! Would love to see him become the ruler of all the elves too, he does embody the lot of them after all as he's a champion of Isha and Kurnous (the nature gods), a High Elf Prince and the rightful ruler of Naggarythe. He'd be a good candidate for all the elven races to turn too for leadership and I'd truly pity any army that had to deal with the united elven race led by him.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Brakkart View Post
    Very cool, he's easily my favourite character in all of Warhammer Fantasy! Would love to see him become the ruler of all the elves too, he does embody the lot of them after all as he's a champion of Isha and Kurnous (the nature gods), a High Elf Prince and the rightful ruler of Naggarythe. He'd be a good candidate for all the elven races to turn too for leadership and I'd truly pity any army that had to deal with the united elven race led by him.
    Called it
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

My initial thought when I read the spoiler was 'what about Malus?'. The WK sent him north to find Morathi, a mission which besides the obvious goal of getting his mother back, comes with the potential side bonus/silver lining of getting rid of a rival if Darkblade fails. So if the WK attacks Ulthuan with his forces, does that mean Malus found her, the WK abandons him, and his mother, or that Darkblade is dead?
    If he is alive, I can see Darkblade setting himself up as the new king of Naggaroth if the WK is crowned Phoenix King, just as I could see Anar continuing his war on Malekith and Morathi, even if the elves come together. He seems simply too uncompromising, to me, to ever change his mind, given the years of war and sacrfices he's already made. Just my two cents for whatever it's worth.

I reckon Alith Anar shoots Teclis - after all, he's aiding and abetting Malekith.... And if Tyrion pegs it, makes sense his twin does too!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I reckon Tyrion wins.

Just a hunch.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Fly Lord

via [URL="https://www.facebook.com/mexork?fref=photo"]The Mexican Ork[/URL] 11-19-2014

End Times: Khaine Prices & LotR Stuff...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1002526_871371322896453_7492607013327289127_n.jpg 
Views:	3164 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	11814
    I can't read the price in USD... You all try...
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Book - £45

Cards - £5

So whatever Glottkin cost for the books in USD I'd guess.

Interesting that there's an 'abridged' version?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Veteran-Sergeant

Looks like just the rules section in paperback form? Can anyone see a price? I'm going for the Hardback but if it's a decent price, could be worth a shout for people who don't care as much about story.
    "Kill them, my children, but make it slow..."

Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast