BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

I'd say there's more in it about Beasties than Warriors. Malagor is clearly up to something, and one suspects Morghur might be giving the orders (well, him and the Chaos gods!)
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

well the End Times stuff has only just begun in the last couple of weeks, but early to worry about anyone missing out or somebody getting preference, something has to come first.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Yeah, I think this will run and run. I would be surprised if there was anther book in the next couple of months, I think they will give Nagash time to settle in and let everyone get used to it first. The enthusiasm for Warhamer is on a massive high, so why not give time for that to abate and then stir it up again.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

I would want nakai the wanderer for my lizardmen that would be badass.
    Purge the Weak!

Fly Lord

Latest info on the Endtimes Chaos release: 9-17-2014

- 6 Week Release
    - 1 week for each chaos god
    - 2 weeks for the campaign specific minis

- I would expect the chaos god weeks to include dual-use kits for 40k/wfb
    - The other kits are probably Archaon and his Lieutenants, as we saw with the Nagash wave.
    - Fancy End Times bookset of course.
    - Starts after Dark Eldar, so Oct 4th.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Sounds and feels about right.

I'm kind of hoping for SC Greater Daemon options in each kit - because that would be ace. Nurgle and Khorne are both missing SCGD models - and Gods know Slaanesh should have one (like N'Kari. That'd be nice eh?). Two head option and boof you've got Kairos.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Here's hoping the empire gets some new heroes too! The elector counts are dropping like flies, our best wizard turned out to be a weak willed fool and even the Emperor took a beating. Valten only won't save us, especially not when he is forty quid. We need some help that isn't vampire based.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Fly Lord

via Warseer's [URL="http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?400184-Endtimes-rumours-from-FB&p=7276274&viewfull=1#post7276274"]Adicto[/URL]: 9-22-2014

Endtimes: Archaon (book and limited edition)
    - Big Supermonster Kit (Vilitch)
    - Chosen
    - Valnir (blister)

They say thats all the WoC stuff we're going to get. I also heard that Valkya dies, sigh...
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Interesting.

Last we heard of Vilitch, he'd copped a bullet to one of his heads?

Chapter-Master

Sush, don't let EG hear about Valkya.

Also, why is Vilitch a big monster, he is man sized currently.

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast