BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

I notice Orion isn't an option for either of the combined armies. I hope this just means he's rampaging around Athel Loren and not dead.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    I notice Orion isn't an option for either of the combined armies. I hope this just means he's rampaging around Athel Loren and not dead.
    Not seeing Teclis either....
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Daemon-Prince

Whats that..........Malekith is the Phoenix King? Whelp Tyrion is screwed.
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    Whats that..........Malekith is the Phoenix King? Whelp Tyrion is screwed.

Eternity King, it would seem!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Teclis is in the Host of the Phoenix King, but not the Host of the Eternity King. So I guess he dies helping Malekith take the throne.
    Tyrion, Morathi, Lokhir, and Korhil are all in the Host of the Aestyrion but not the Host of the Eternity King. That's quite a bodycount, if they all die.

Mind you, Hellebron and Alith Amar are in the Host of the Eternity King but not either of the previous. So it's possible some people are just sitting all the fights or the later fights out, like those two sit out the start of the fight.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting that Tyrion's horse has a separate profile to him, whereas Imrik and Malekith's dragons are both part of their profiles.
    http://miteyheroes.blogspot.com/ - My 40k Blog: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard Grots, Conversions, Battle Reports and more.

Daemon-Prince

Alith Anar is most likely the one that will do in Morathi and malekith most likely pro used him nagarath for help. However where the hell is Malus Dark blade?
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Off somewhere being "heroic"
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Fly Lord

I am disturbed to see Lohkir Fellheart in the civil war lists, but not the "Eternity King" list.

He better not bite it - he's my favorite Warhammer pirate (and the only thing cooler than a Pirate is a Warhammer Pirate)! Hopefully he just said "screw this" and headed out to sea.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    Alith Anar is most likely the one that will do in Morathi and malekith most likely pro used him nagarath for help. However where the hell is Malus Dark blade?
    I can tell you exactly where, but I'll do it in the spoiler filled Khaine thread in the warhammer general discussion so as not to ruin it for anyone here.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

A part of me died inside reading those character rules. The spells are nasty enough (my favorite is the idea of a Goblin Shaman stealing Nagash's staff), but Alarielle and Malekith both being Level 5, and the rules they bring (Alarielle makes it tough to kill people around her, Malekith makes them fight super hard)... ouch. Good thing you can't take both in anything short of 3200 points (looks like Alarielle is 540, and Malekith is 1000, in their Super-Saiyan forms).

For bonus points: Imagine Nagash squaring off against a Wizard with High Magic, who just keeps casting the spell all day that says, "You get to do NOTHING, sir!" Suddenly that 1000 points of spell-casting goodness and army-raising awesomeness is just a regular, basic Monster that's taking up way too many points.
    Last edited by Erik Setzer; 11-25-2014 at 02:11 PM.

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast