BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Setzer View Post
    A new Vermin Lord could be fun. I still love the old one, painted one up a few months ago, but if they could improve his stats, that'd be even better. Actually, if they could just confirm his bloody rules, that'd be nice (was playing a game, and people chose to interpret "counts as a daemon for attacks, spells, etc." to mean he *is* a Daemon and thus used Daemon rules, which led to him having an unfortunately unlucky combat and then just going "poof!").

Large angry stone thing could be the Living Idol of Gork/Mork that I believe Forge World currently makes. It'd be a good addition for Orcs, and would fit into the End Times theme.
    Sadly, FW no longer make that, which is shame as I would really like one. Seems to have disappeared along with a few other Warhammer Forge items.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

*swears virulently in Orcish for about six continuous minutes*

- a big dwarf Warmachine with smashy fists
    I really hope that one is wrong. I'm really not keen on the "whacky" robots we see in other fantasy games.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    Sadly, FW no longer make that, which is shame as I would really like one. Seems to have disappeared along with a few other Warhammer Forge items.
    So is it then actually possible that they're making a plastic version and using that as the Orcs' big thing for End Times? Seems more likely to me than the Elves having a large rock creature to smash stuff, especially as they already have large wood creatures.

Chapter-Master

It is quite possible. Of course, it's discontinuation could just be because they have pulled the plug on all support for Warhammer and it never had any rules in a book so they have stopped making it. Only time will tell. I personally hope it is the former, I've recently started playing Orcs and was hoping to get my green mits on one, but they are nowhere to be found, even on eBay.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Iron Father

Quote Originally Posted by Locke66 View Post
    I really hope that one is wrong. I'm really not keen on the "whacky" robots we see in other fantasy games.
    A big dwarven "golem-esqe" creature could be good. Not unlike something from Dragon age.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

They have Dwarven golems in one of the Time of Legends books, great betrayal maybe? Could be something like that.

Of course, it's discontinuation could just be because they have pulled the plug on all support for Warhammer and it never had any rules in a book so they have stopped making it.
    It did have rules, but Monstrous Arcanum is no longer available either...

Chapter-Master

I don't think it was ever in there, it had PDF rules. I assume it was meant to be part of the Battle of Black Fire Pass book.

I don't think it was ever in there, it had PDF rules. I assume it was meant to be part of the Battle of Black Fire Pass book.
    It's in there!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast