BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

What about my stick pixies!? Learn2Eel, you keep saying there are new no models, where are you getting this confirmation from?
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

I'm thinking no new models yet.....
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

This no new models thing makes no sense, I don't believe it. Especially when a) the previous two had brilliant plastic releases and b) the other minis being discussed - Imrik, Malekith etc are pretty old and not plastic

The guy who initially made the claim about no new models also said it would be "The Curse of Khaine", which is the novelization. It seems pretty apparent he just got his wires crossed, and of course the novel wouldn't have any models coming out with it. It's too perfectly set up to have a "lieutenant" kit with different dragon riders, especially if we have it confirmed that Imrik is getting rules again. We can't be getting Imrik rules if there's no model.
    Last edited by Archon Charybdis; 11-17-2014 at 05:24 PM.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    I'm thinking no new models yet.....
    Yeah, that was my thinking, hence the question. I would be amazed if there were no new models at all, especially if it drop this weekend, as that gives at least anther three weeks to fill until they can release Hobbity stuff. If I recall correctly, the Glottkin book was released on its own with the models coming in other release weeks.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

No, Glottkin book & model hit at the same time. Schedule was Blightkings & Spume, Maggoth Lords, Glottkin & book.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Chapter-Master

Does this answer everyone's question?

There are ZERO new models with this release. There may be updated models for Elf units down the track, but as of now, there are no new Elf models releasing alongside End Times: Khaine.

As for Imrik, he has a model currently;

- - - Updated - - -

More stuff from Warseer.

"In a game set during the End Times, Wizards of Level 3 or higher know End Times spells in addition to the other spells that they know. Each different End Times spell can be cast only once per Magic phase and cannot be dispelled if successfully cast (see page 8).

Most End Times spells are extensions of existing Lores of Magic and benefit from the lore attribute of their parent lore in the usual way. Any Wizard who knows the lore in question will also know any End Times spells associated with that lore. Some End Times spells are not associated with any lore (for example, Conjure Arcane Fulcrum) on page 10). These spells can be used by any wizard, unless they state otherwise."

Battle Magic: End Times consists of 22 cards so it would seem that there are quite a few spells.

Also, it's stated in WD that Tyrion draws the Widowmaker, not Malekith.

There's a picture of Malekith, Teclis and the Everqueen at the head of a combined Asur, Asrai and Druchii army. This is 'The Host of the Phoenix King' list.

Malekith is stated as being the sole claimant to the Phoenix Crown and there's a suggestion that Tyrion might actually be the bad guy.
    I'm very surprised, Alarielle of all people is allying against her consort? Teclis as well? They joined up with arguably the worst mass-murderer in the history of Warhammer who sundered an entire race? Tyrion draws the Widowmaker as I and many others concluded from End Times: Nagash, but does this mean he has become Aenarion? Apparently Malus Darkblade's new novel hints that he doesn't want to help Malekith, does this mean both he and Morathi are going to ally with Tyrion?

So many questions...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141118_005856.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	152.8 KB 
ID:	11805  
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

Well, that rather blows. If anyone could've used an updated model it's Malekith and Imrik. Though again, it doesn't mean we won't see any new models at all.

I'd imagine Alarielle sides with Malekith because Tyrion has gone mad and drawn the sword....

And that cover just shows no models yet
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Also she is smart, plenty of non-Tyrion D about if she wants it.

I guess this means Alarielle survives helping Ariel (and hopefully succeeded) so yay.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast