BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

that is interesting, I have never heard of any of that (I am relatively new, played since late 4th ed) I am really anxious to see what Forge World comes out with in their HH series for blood angels. As I work on painting my other praetor I am trying to come up with a good HH conversion for Sanguinary guard. If you have any ideas let me know!

Occuli Imperator

Have you seen the visions of heresy book? That has loads of art work in.

The trouble is that the art work doesn't always make sense, like in the current BA codex there is a picture of the army "on parade", but it shows the BA's with the squad markings like the tactical up arrow, which according to BA codex it shouldn't have as they have the chapter badge and the company markings on their shoulders.

You used to have sarges were balck with a red trim and also squad leaders had that too.

It is a mine field.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

No I actually haven't had an opportunity to look at the visions of heresy book.

And I like the analogy of minefield. When I search via Google/lexicanum/war hammer wiki it seems like you can find all sorts of things and some (a lot) of things even conflict with one another. I might have to end up repainting my models once forgeworld actually comes out with a HH book that has blood angels in it, but for now I think I'll just do what I think is best haha.

My first praetor is almost done though! And once he is I will try and get some pictures of everything I have for my 30k army so far up here.

Hello again!

This week has unfortunately been somewhat unproductive on the hobby front because I have been moving into a new apartment with my fiance. however I actually have my own gaming/hobby space at our new place so that will help motivate me to get more done!

in the lack of pictures of models I have a few pictures of my soon to be finished (hopefully will have pictures hung by tomorrow) "nerd room."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141109_182222_695.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	140.9 KB 
ID:	11761Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141109_182247_302.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	143.0 KB 
ID:	11762

the closet in the second picture is where each of my armies are currently sitting, they will eventually make their way from unpainted and in shoe boxes to being painted and in some nice battle foam.

Cheers!

so I know it has been awhile since I have posted, but I figured I would show you what I have been working on.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141125_221317_600.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	114.4 KB 
ID:	11906Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141125_221334_704.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	11907

sorry about the crappy picture quality, still trying to get the correct lighting and area for good quality photos. On another note, I an wanting to do a "rain" type weathering effect on this land raider so if you have any tips let me know. In the mean time I think the best way to do this will be to use Agrax Earth shade and drag that down from areas where the rain would pool/collect on the tank. This should create the streaky water effect I am hoping for.

let me know what you think!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12