BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Battle-Brother

Sorry to resurrect the dead post - but I just wanted to share a quick update.
    I bought a couple of wraithguard to tide me over. I've really enjoyed painting them, especially the challenge of yellow!

At the end of last week some friends who are still in the warzone managed to send me my winter clothes...and my 40k stuff! A couple of necron warriors seem to have gone missing in the move but the other 100ish models made it fine! And all my paints and brushes! They even packed my dice for me!
    It is so great to have my hobby at my fingertips once again. Sadly the chinchilla is still in the warzone, but I have a cunning plan...

Anyway, thanks for all the support you guys gave me / continue to give. I'll try and post a photo or two tomorrow

I love playing against zombies. They are up there with Orks and Dark Eldar in the fun opponents list. However, I'm not sure how they would work as a defensive, castling force. As a slow horde, zombies are great fun to play against, particularly once they make it to combat. But when they hide behind a wall they lose all appeal imo. Seriously consider a zombie horde, and a nice city table, with plenty of zombie friendly cover to go with them.

I would say the wraith army would be the more enjoyable force for you to play as, simply because Zombies should be an agressive army. Although in every other category, bar the against category (both don't look nice to play against), I would say Zombies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12