BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Initiate

Default Where's the Blood Angels?

The Blood Angles rumors were going strong until mid-July then, just died out. I've seen "late November" in a few places, but nothing more. Has anyone else heard anything?

Occuli Imperator

I've heard rumours are unreliable...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Abner View Post
    The Blood Angles rumors were going strong until mid-July then, just died out. I've seen "late November" in a few places, but nothing more. Has anyone else heard anything?
    They should be after Dark Eldar, possibly with a hardback Inquisition book in between. There was no way they were going to stack 3 Space MArine books on top of each other- SW, GK, BA.
    Besides, Dark Eldar are in a lot worse shape in the current meta. BA just need some points adjustments. Then Necrons can get a fix for all the rules they break for no reason.

There's always the possibility of crossed wires- we were getting regular rumors of "Blood Angels" and "special Terminators" and then we got the Space Hulk re-release which contained . . . special Blood Angel Terminators.

Obviously, the easiest way to tell what happened would be if the rumormonger told us how and where they got their information, but that would also lead to that pipeline being shut down in a hurry.
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

They aren't coming. They've been squatted.

All the moulds for the BA specific kits were dropped in the factory, and the person writing their new codex suffered a fatal heart attack and died.

Plus, in an effort to swing the next election their way, the Conservative and Unionist Party have banned all red coloured pigments, hoping this will make the Labour party's campaign less visible.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Iron Father

I'm more interested in what supplements they get. Flesh Tearers good, Lamenters better.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Flesh Tearers are B-O-R-I-N-G.....BORING!

Lamenters however - yes. Info on a Chapter not entirely trusted, given their actions during the Badab War. Plus we might get transfers for them, as they're a sod otherwise!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Occuli Imperator

Blood Knights
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Iron Father

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Blood Knights
    Knights of the Blood you mean, I'm pretty sure we won't see vampire knights on horses in 40k. That would be a bit cliché. Ohhhhhh ****.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Occuli Imperator

New conversion project if anyone asks they are countas brets

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast