BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chapter-Master

Really, bikestar only actually refers to vanilla Marines. Take a Shield Eternal Chapter Master, a bike Librarian/second hq, allied bike HQ from another chapter, and attach it to a Command Squad on bikes with 4 Grav guns and maybe a few Storm Shields. You get a lot of wounds, a lot of characters for LOS, a lot of 2+ armor and 3+ invulnerable saves, a lot of Grav gun shots, and a lot of thunderhammer/powerfist attacks, and you can split the unit up to assault multiple units. That's the bike star.

CSM can't really do it. They do have the Khorne Juggernought Lord attached to a unit of Spawn, but that's not really a deathstar. Space Wolves can do multiple TWLords with a unit of TWolf Cavalry for a genuine deathstar in a similar concept. The Seer Council is the only other "bike" unit, but the Seer Council is the Seer Council, no one calls it a bikestar.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper45 View Post
    So what would a Chaos SM (Slaanesh)
    doubt there is one, doesnt have nearly enough punch and its survivabillity is vastly overcosted
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12