BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Meh, will read it if the new author manages to avoid killing off one of the few badass women characters in WFB.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

How will you know if you don't reads it?

Actually....just spoliered it.

You may not want to read it.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Ask friends probly.

- - - Updated - - -

Was it Felix? I bet it was Felix. She couldn't control the monster within her so he had to put her down with tears in his eyes, but still totes manfully. Then he has a brief but manly cry and goes off to save the ****ing world.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Seriously though tell me she at least went down fighting overwhelming odds against Chaos or something.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    YAY SNORRI!

I love Snorri. Snorri is the besterest Slayer ever!

And in my head, you're the Snorri of BoLS big man
    If he's still alive doesn't that make him a failure as a slayer?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Well, yes. But he's harder than Gotrek!

As for Ulrika's apparent demise? I say apparent because I've not actually read that far. Had a wee spolier peep.

Mentions the vision of a headless corpse. I reckon Throgg got her. Or possibly Gotrek.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Well if she goes down in combat that wouldn't be terrible. Not by Gotrek though, still not over the misogynist way he murdered the werewolf girl who helped save them in one of the early short stories. 'Yeah so you helped us and all but im just deciding your inherently evil and have to die lol bye'.

He's a Slayer, it's what he does. And he's been itching to put Ulrika in her grave ever since she was turned.

And seeing he's a different species, is it really misogyny? Not mansplaining, just asking.

Well the problem with the werewolf is she hadn't actually done anything that G&F hadn't done, namely kill anyone who attacked then. But he just decided she was evil and chopped off her head and we just accept his word because he is the protagonist.. I felt it had very patriarchal and sexist overtones personally.

As for Ulrika I think she deserves better than to be murdered by one of her former friends. Have her die fighting epically if you must but I really don't want her to die at all, not in someone elses ****ing novel when she had three of her own. It would be like killing Gotrek off in one of her novels, disrespectful to the character and her fans.

Is that not a huge part of Gotrek's character though, that he's riddled with horrendous double standards?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast