BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Hello and welcome Mr/Ms/Miss/Mr/Dr/Rev/Prof Pusscabe
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I finally caved and made a bols account because of the interesting stuff in the end times threads, instead of just lurking

I caved and made a bell of lost souls account because of all the discussion on the end times
    I've been lurking a fair while with warhammer fantasy threads

Please remain where you are.

Wolfshade will be along to nail your feet to the floor presently.

You're ours now!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I think it's fairly clear Ulrika could come back, the issue is whether they will do it or not. I'm not convinced there is some overarching plan, I think she was just bumped off to make Felix look tragic. Fingers crossed I'm wrong though.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I dunno that it was played to make Felix look tragic - I don't recall there being that much about 'poor Felix', mostly because they dealt with Snorri straight after - could be it's just overshadowed in my mind because of that?

I don't think ulrikas death would of been to cause Felix pain, over wise why would Felix be stop grieving in shamanslayer and finally accept that he can't be with Ulrika if he is going to fall in love with her again, the emotion I was picking up on Felix feeling when around Ulrika would more be terror then love
    Last edited by Anthrax ion pusscabe; 09-30-2014 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Spelling error

I just read the scene of ulrikas death for myself and she was very, very close to being absolutely controlled by the beast within, if she had been able to get to vlad really quickly, like two to three weeks quickly she may have been returned to normal, but she was already starting to turn into a varghulf, her human teeth had started to sharpen into fangs and her hands had started to grow proper talons, she would not of lasted more then a month or two months at most without turning into a varghulf. And I think max may have been going to put down Ulrika himself going by his full statement that continued after the "you didn't have to do that Felix" with "she was still a child with those powers. She could not of harmed me" which leaves two possibilities either max had been doing a aweful lot of research into forbidden necromantic lore and knew the complex spell that can re contain the beast within a vampire, or he was going to use the invocation that ends a vampire/liche permanently by un binding their soul from their body
    Last edited by Anthrax ion pusscabe; 09-30-2014 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Misspell

Really the problem is vlad sending her (or any vampire for that matter) into praag instead of a human or a liche, I doubt even abhorash (first of the blood dragon vampires and well known for self control/discipline) could of contained the beast in ulrika's situation and it is a real feat of willpower that she lasted as long as she did, aparantly the local lahmian vampires had given in to the beast almost immediately once chaos enveloped praag and probably the majority of vampires would have too, perhaps only the master vampires could of lasted longer, still seems a bit unnecessary and most likely none permanent, but no vampire could of remained themself in that situation

I just realised its a bit of a plot hole that Felix could even cut off her head, she was wearing her reinforced vampire designed armour that had a inch of steel covering her whole neck, a mere human like Felix couldn't of cut through that in a single stroke with a longsword, so in a real life version he would of tried to cut off her head, failed horribly barely dinting her armour, she would of turned around, ripped his throat out and then turned on max again

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast