BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Questoris Knight Magaera

[url=http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/QUESTORIS_KNIGHT_MAGAERA.html]Phwoar! Moar Knightly goodness from Forgeworld[/url], and I do believe at £110 this is the first resin/plastic hybrid variant.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgeworld
    Magaera type Knights are most often used as shock assault units, breaching the most heavily defended enemy positions, while shrugging off heavy weapons fire and self-repairing even devastating weapon strikes in a few minutes. To aid in this role it is armed with a complex lightning cannon, using focussed electro-magnetic beams to vaporise infantry and blast apart armour.

Designed by Rob Macfarlane, the Questoris Knight Magaera is a complete multi-part resin and plastic kit and is available to pre-order now for despatch from Friday 26th September.

Rules for using the Questoris Knight Magaera have been uploaded to our Downloads section.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

As gorgeous as that is, I'm still twitching for the rules and release of the Y'Havra. Come on Forge World, don't forget your other line of big, bad mechs!
    Last edited by CoffeeGrunt; 09-19-2014 at 06:07 AM.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeGrunt View Post
    As gorgeous as that is, I'm still twitching for the rules and release of the Y'Havra. Come on Forge World, don't forget your other line of big, bag mechs!
    Is a bag mech what you find in the mechanicum super markets?

Also, quite like that new knight! I thought the knights might get a bit boring, but they are doing a pretty nice job so far!!

First-Captain

I like this puppy alot. I ain't buying it yet though. It was shown off at open day europe with a different gun arm that looks Volkite-ish. I'm waiting for that.
    Last edited by energongoodie; 09-19-2014 at 08:59 AM.

Hopefully they'll get around to putting those rules in the download section shortly. I'm very curious to see if it'll be worth adding one as my Warlord.

So if the Lancer/Castigator/Acheron Knight frame is known as the Cerastus and this beetle-backed thingumy is a Questoris, what's the knight chassis name for the regular plastic errant and paladin?

Dave Chassis.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by George Labour View Post
    Hopefully they'll get around to putting those rules in the download section shortly. I'm very curious to see if it'll be worth adding one as my Warlord.
    They're already up.

Follow the first hyperlink (under the word 'Rules') on the FW Website.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Dave Chassis.

- - - Updated - - -

They're already up.

Follow the first hyperlink (under the word 'Rules') on the FW Website.
    ah... I was following the "Downloads" link (didn't even notice the other one...) to the section and it doesn't show up there yet... silly geese...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

That shield is well good! 4+ Invulnerable on chosen facing, and -1S on stuff that does get through, -2 if it's a blast or template. Luvverly!

So 420 points if you go with the claw...trying to decide if that's worth it. It's a nice template weapon and if you fight someone with lots of fortifications it may come in handy but I think I'll just be using the claw for looks myself.

Also has anyone else noticed that all these FW knights are costed at just the right amount to keep you from fielding one, plus Gerantius and 3 normal knights in a 2000 point list? It's almost as if they want you to think about your choices or something. 0.0

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast