BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Charon View Post
    Not really a math hammer task.
    Yeah, i know But I really wanted to type Math Hammer guys assemble.

I agree with your assessment.
    I'm gonna wait for the other arm option and see what that's like. I do really like the mech aesthetic on this so I do intend to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Theik View Post
    I am completely confused.

For 110 GBP, are we buying: A 85 GBP game's workshop plastic kit and 25 GBP worth of resin upgrades ([url]http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Images/Product/AlternativeFW/xlarge/magaera-comp.jpg[/url]) or are we buying 110 GBP worth of resin upgrades?
    Somewhere in the middle, actually; the way the standard plastic sprues are rigged, you only need 2 of the 3 to make the plastic bits for this kit, so you're getting ~60 quid of Knight kit + ~50 quid of resin topper.
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

Well while it may not get as many hits as a Paladin I imagine it'll last just a bit longer with its quasi It Will Not Die, and funky shield abilities. All for only 20 more points than the Paladin.

Looks like a pleasingly simple DIY-from-styrene conversion job too. Very nice.

the question really is why aren't you taking one with a battle cannon and one with a lightning cannon?
    Merciful Omnissiah, yes.

BRING ME GUN KNIGHTS.
    AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO

Quote Originally Posted by Nick1080 View Post
    So if the Lancer/Castigator/Acheron Knight frame is known as the Cerastus and this beetle-backed thingumy is a Questoris, what's the knight chassis name for the regular plastic errant and paladin?
    The Questoris is the 'standard' knight chassis. This is basically the same.

Quote Originally Posted by YorkNecromancer View Post
    Looks like a pleasingly simple DIY-from-styrene conversion job too. Very nice.

Merciful Omnissiah, yes.

BRING ME GUN KNIGHTS.
    From the sketches shown off, I think they're on their way
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123