BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 228 of 236 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2356

Passengers who were on the train are begging to differ...
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

There's literal video.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Seems the passengers are saying the video is post-boarding, and after many had gotten off at their destination.

Is it true? I dunno.

But hey, if he did make it up, he's clearly the biggest illegitimate in Parliament. I mean lying throughout the EU ref, lying about WMDs, systematic covering up of paedophilic indiscretions, dodgy dealings with Rupert Murdoch (a non-UK citizen) during 'private' meetings, dog whistle racism, doing all you can to enrich the wealthy whilst blaming the poorest, leaving whole regions to rot as long as London does alright, they're nothing. Nothing I tells ya to possibly having not told the truth about a packed or not packed train, yeah?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

No, because apparently it was a direct service. There was no stops between London and York.

If it's as the video shows it shows he's no different to the rest. Nothing more, nothing less.

Chapter-Master

Oh dear.
    Smith decides to ignore vast numbers of the labour voting public, then insults their intelligence "they didn't know what they were doing voting to leave the EU"
    *slow claps*
    Between the two of them they're determined to give the Tories free reign.

Well, given Gove, Farage and BoJo lied through their teeth then weren't seen for dust as soon as the vote was determined, I think the man has a point.

I can't think of a single major point raised by Leave that was actually realistic.

Control of borders? Not if we wan to remain in the Single Market.

No more EU rules - see above.

We can have our cake and eat it too - no, no we can't.

The rest was just dog whistle racism, blaming all the UK's ills not on feckless banks and an idiotic level of capitalism and cronyism, but on migration, despite it being well established and factually back that migrants bring a net benefit to the economy....

Chapter-Master

The people of Boston would seemingly disagree with you.

Or anywhere else both working class and high in immigration pretty much looking at the leave map.

Lets face it the middleclasses are largely insulated from the negative aspects - which of course effects both sides views.

If we have to obey the eu rules to remain in the single market leave that as well. It's more important to be run by our own Government. To remain now would be a sign of weakness.

Leave the single market? No offense mate, but that's going to screw everyone over to varying degrees, and sh*t rolls downhill.

- - - Updated - - -

IMO it's a dumb argument - now labelled Traingate because nothing is important if it doesn't contribute to the continual watering-down of Watergate - but [URL="https://tompride.wordpress.com/2016/08/23/video-proof-that-virgin-and-branson-are-lying-about-jeremy-corbyn-and-traingate/"]here's some pointers [/URL]brought up in Corbyn's defense to add to the discussion.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Chapter-Master

If we have to obey the EU rules without a say at the table it makes no sense to remain.
    So if we're leaving, we have to leave everything, it makes no sense to do otherwise.

That video seems to cut off rather randomly half way down a carriage. I wonder why?
    Last edited by Psychosplodge; 08-24-2016 at 03:43 AM.

As someone who works with a lot of small industry, it'd kill off a lot of companies, but that doesn't matter. None of it matters. Who cares about them anyway? If it takes the economic destitution of the rest of the country just to knock London down a peg, then that's cool. It's what we voted for, I guess.

A vote to protect the little guy, but we're going to ignore the fact that the little guy will be f*cked when work goes elsewhere.
    A vote to put two fingers up to the establishment, but it means the establishment now have even less oversight and more control.
    A vote to regain our independence, something we already had.
    A vote to stop undemocratic bodies controlling our lives, but the House of Lords still stands.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.