BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 132 of 236 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2356
    Chapter-Master

I'm sure you can afford to put that off

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

All done - and it helps with the old credit scoring to be registered where I say I live, yeah?

So much easier to do it all online!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

So currently, Labour is borderline unelectable imo based on living in a labour stronghold where traditional labour voters are openly considering who else to vote for, possibly for the first time ever.
    And we're sat here watching Jeremy Hunt possibly do the thing that might push the Tories more than anything else to the same position.

Then wtf would happen at the next election?

Urghhh Jeremy *unt really, really gets on my wick. I don't know how he has kept his job in the cabinet tbh, seeing as most the other cabinet politicians with policies that openly failed got shuffled out into the back benches and replaced with less controversial figures (who then maintained the same policies once everyone had forgotten about them). Like Owen Patterson after the whole badger cull fiasco.
    In the nightmare future of the 41st millennium, there is no time for peace. No respite. No Balance. There is only War.

Chapter-Master

at least we don't have Trump. you would have to be a special kind of idiot to vote for him.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Indeed, very true. I'm glad we don't have the American health-care system either. Not yet anyway...
    In the nightmare future of the 41st millennium, there is no time for peace. No respite. No Balance. There is only War.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    at least we don't have Trump. you would have to be a special kind of idiot to vote for him.
    [url]http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/02/how-trump-won-new-hampshire/462168/[/url]

Hey look! I found out where they live!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Haighus View Post
    Urghhh Jeremy *unt really, really gets on my wick. I don't know how he has kept his job in the cabinet tbh, seeing as most the other cabinet politicians with policies that openly failed got shuffled out into the back benches and replaced with less controversial figures (who then maintained the same policies once everyone had forgotten about them). Like Owen Patterson after the whole badger cull fiasco.

He's probably got something on call me dave I mean blair kept brown as chancellor till he stepped down, and there was certainly no love lost there by the end.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haighus View Post
    Indeed, very true. I'm glad we don't have the American health-care system either. Not yet anyway...
    please don't scare me like that my better half wouldn't survive that sort of system.

Hmm, very true.

Yeah, I think it would kill a lot of people- means-based healthcare rationing is just not ethical. I couldn't work in the US system, whatever the pay.

Chapter-Master

I've barely survived the tory government and it's surprising that I've made it this far, stuff like that terrifies me also as I doubt I'd make it.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses