BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 231 of 236 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2356
    Chapter-Master

Fair one. Anything else not already covered by the EU referendum thread worth discussing - could have been in the Mirror or the Grauniad if preferred.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Occuli Imperator

We could talk about certain Scottish ministers wanting Scotland to join the EU with a GDP deficit of 9.5% (14.8 Bn) despite guidelines saying ti should be under 3%.
    Or Poland overtaking India as the most common non-UK birth country, and how that relates to Cameron's desire to reduce immigaration to 99,999 (or fewer).
    Or the return of the British Bake Off...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    We could talk about certain Scottish ministers wanting Scotland to join the EU with a GDP deficit of 9.5% (14.8 Bn) despite guidelines saying ti should be under 3%.
    Nobody obeys that rule anyway

It's fine, we can just borrow money from Germany like the others. :P
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Chaplain

It's spelled Germoney

That pun got me good. :P

Chapter-Master

Government ‘has stripped Paralympians of their Motability vehicles’

[url]http://www.disabilitynewsservice.com/government-has-stripped-paralympians-of-their-motability-vehicles/[/url]
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chapter-Master

Considering apparently the test to qualify for a blue badge is walking >20M with a walking stick(never mind how difficult it is for them to get in and out of the narrow gaps in normal parking spaces - common sense need not apply) I don't understand how anyone not wheelchair bound qualifies for either vehicles or blue badges ¬_¬.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

They're also coming down hard on mental health issues as well. My uncle had to appeal getting his PIP removed after they revoked his status because 'Schizophrenia just ain't real, maaaan.'

Curious about how people see this video:

To summarise, a father and his son appear to be filming with a camera outside a police station, filming police cars as they go past. We don't know how long they've been filming for. For reference, said police station is in the middle of an industrial estate that's mostly dilapidated, so there's not really anything to go out and film.

After approaching and questioning the man on why he is filming the police and station, they handcuff him after he refuses to tell them why he's filming, stating that he doesn't have to tell them anything. They bring him in for questioning.

So, what do people think about it? Happened in my home town, seems to be pretty much ignored and I have my own views about it.