BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 66 of 236 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Thank you York that is very kind. Whilst I could go into a discourse about the widespread cruelties conducted in the name of Bushido culture to the Allies (don't get me started on what they did in China) and how as a result, one should always remain 'pumped' about said victory, in the interests of avoiding digression, I will point out I did not intend this as a racial slur. Indeed the battalion sent by our Japanese allies to serve alongside us in Iraq circa 2004, were referred to in military shorthand and by themselves as 'Jap Bat' and it was in that vein I shortened Japanese.

I therefore apologise fully and will avoid using that terminology again.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Brother-Captain

Yeah Denzark it's a bit disappointing and it leads to the sort of entitlement where Kenneth Clarke seems to believe he belongs to some sort of political class, bloody cheek they're elected representatives nothing more.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by grimmas View Post
    True, but it is noticeable how much s**t the countries that have get away with.

- - - Updated - - -

Just heard of the radio that nominations have closes and we have the largest number of candidates ever to choose from. I know it's probably going to be the same old faces at the top but it is a step in the right direction. I think more choice is no bad thing in these circumstances
    Ask the ye olde British Empire how many nukes you need to exploit third world countries.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    Ask the ye olde British Empire how many nukes you need to exploit third world countries.
    If they'd existed they would have had them, for the time threat of the Royal Navy had the desired effect.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    we had something equally baffling to them....civil service bureaucracy.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Clegg
    (lib dems would) add a heart to a Conservative government and add a brain to a Labour one
    Doesn't say a lot about his opinion on red Ed.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Iron Father

I'm voting UKIP, especially after seeing this poster.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    Doesn't say a lot about his opinion on red Ed.
    Shame they donated their spine to the Tory cause in 2010.

Debates are proving.....interesting.

I think they're a good thing overall, but as a country we're not that used to them. Though it's always funny to watch Farage get ganged up on.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Is everyone registered to vote?

I am. Bring on the polls.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift View Post
    I'm voting UKIP, especially after seeing this poster.
    I didn't realize that was a parody until quite late...
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!