BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 183 of 236 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2356
    Chapter-Master

Yorkshire first

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

And it wouldn't last long on it's own two feet....not after decades of Londoncentric policy.

This is the thing that really irritates me. Most of the stuff the North has a beef with? Is nothing to do with Europe. At all..
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Maybe not. BUT NO ****ER LISTENED

*not "shouting" at you mystery

- - - Updated - - -

I mean lets face it, we essentially live in a two party system, with a pretend third party. Anyone who voted for a fringe party SNP/Greens/UKIP whatever else exists, you are responsible for us having a referendum, and ultimately responsible for today.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

I just can't believe how dirty the Leave campaign was.

Lies, lies and more lies. No investment in the North? Oh yeah, that's totes the EU's fault, and not a matter of Tory policy. Have you seen the new trainline we're building to funnel more wealth to London?. Suppressed wages? Definitely not the erosion of the Unions who would've fought your corner. Oh no. It's the EU. Again.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Not a single Leave campaign point was valid. Not immigration, most of which is unrelated to the EU anyway, not regulation, most of which we need to trade with partners anyway, not sovereignty which was based on some kind of archaic abstract idea of sovereignty which isn't relevant in a globalised world anyway, not democracy because we were democratic and did our own thing mostly anyway. It was all hyperbolic lies and misrepresentations.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Not a single Leave campaign point was valid. Not immigration, most of which is unrelated to the EU anyway, not regulation, most of which we need to trade with partners anyway, not sovereignty which was based on some kind of archaic abstract idea of sovereignty which isn't relevant in a globalised world anyway, not democracy because we were democratic and did our own thing mostly anyway. It was all hyperbolic lies and misrepresentations.
    100% this
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Labour imploding. Hilarious.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Blairites GTFO - not seeing the downside here?

If Corbyn wins, that is. It's a pretty severe collapse of the party.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Chapter-Master

Hilary Benn is the opposite of a Labour MP, I would be quite surprised if he doesn't defect to the tories now. good riddance
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.