BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 232 of 236 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2356
    Chapter-Master

I've not watched it(bandwidth issues again-also known as someone closer to the router also watching youtube). But from what you said it doesn't sound like they were technically actually doing anything wrong. However in these days of heightened security it seems exactly the sort of thing that will produce a reaction of some sort from the police to establish if they're doing something wrong.
    Idk how I actually feel about that.
    I'll try to remember to watch it later.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

That's suspicious activity - especially given he refused to say why he was filming.

I know it sounds daft, but a common piece of counter terrorist advice is to keep an eye out for people filming just such things.

You could get up to various mischief with such things - recording number plates and uniform numbers to match them to specific cars could allow you to make a fake police car and uniforms far more convincing.

His whole attitude is confrontational, and I wouldn't be surprised if they set out to cause a scene. And that kid's crying is well fake. Police are open and pretty friendly. No voices raised, factual statements - given information when it's asked for.

Just another wannabe Internet Warrior trying to make a point by causing a scene.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Apparently his kid is autistic, and wanted to go see the cars. At least, that's what they're saying.

Still doesn't make sense, IMO.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Bollocks.

If it was that straight forward.....

1. Why not tell the police that?
    2. Why film it?
    3. Why be so obtrusive and obnoxious?

Note that despite the kid crying, we never actually see the kid visibly upset. Perhaps that's down to the alleged autism, but I feel it was done on cue to make some anti-police point.

I mean seriously. If you've taken your kid there to see the cars, then just tell the police that. Don't get up in their face with a farcical big man routine. You just look like an absolutely bellend.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Ummm - what a crap father.

If you've got an agenda, fine - but using your child to try and advance said agenda - when the child gets upset?

Agree - total bellend.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Chapter-Master

Def one of the few times I think we can all agree on something, what an utter ****nugget to do that to your own kid.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chapter-Master

Having now watched it - he's clearly gone out there looking for an altercation.

Yeah, he was being deliberately obtuse and confrontational in the video. To be honest, I thought the officer was polite and did well to remain calm, despite not being able to get a word in edgeways.
    In the nightmare future of the 41st millennium, there is no time for peace. No respite. No Balance. There is only War.

Chapter-Master

[URL="http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/arts-entertainment/cradle-of-filth-endorse-owen-smith-20160907113427"]
    Cradle of filth endorse Owen Smith for Labour leadership[/URL]

Chapter-Master

What, nothing about Keith 'Vazeline' Vaz and his shocking lack of integrity?

And it was the Mirror kicked off first I believe?
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.