BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chapter-Master

Not only is their shipping slow if you don't pay for express*, but their packaging processes are horribly inadequate compared to their "competitors".

The fact that my phantom pieces came in baggies that were just tossed in a box with one damn air pillow in there was ridiculous.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

I've found forgeworld delivery times to be random at best. I bought a imperial armour book which took just over a week to arrive and a tomb stalker which arrived in two days. So it could depend on a number of things such as you placed an order during August which is when most people are on holiday so they may have only had a skeleton crew staff but it may also depend on what country you live in. Call forgeworld and give the relevant info, just explain the situation and they may send your order out again because your first purchase may have been lost in the post.

Veteran-Sergeant

I live in north western Canada, and have ordered from forgeworld three times. Terminator shoulder pads tooks 3 weeks, contemptor dread took five weeks and two 30k apothicaries took six weeks. All were ordered using standard shipping. I'd say their shipping is really hit and miss for times.

Librarian

I found on average express post (to Australia) is around a week, and standard is over a month. It's been pretty consistent for me in this regard, and I used to order a lot from Forge World.

Chaplain

I ordered a Phantom Titan Pulsar from Forge World yesterday afternoon and this afternoon received a dispatch notice via email.

You can't expect better than that.
    Now to see how long it takes to arrive.
    I'll update when it does.

Incidentally, did the OP ever resolve where his package was and who's fault it had been?

Chapter-Master

My dwarf command turned up on friday, which was five working days.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chaplain

Phantom Titan Pulsar ordered on 25th, arrived on 29th.

Scout

I order a LOT of FW stuff (I usually coordinate the orders for my group of friends, and we make several large orders a year).

A couple of things;

1 - When ordering small orders, it takes a while, but I have not saved that info....maybe from about two weeks to a month?
    2- when ordering large orders that get free shipping, I have had a VERY different experience.

Our last four large (i.e. enough to get free shipping) orders have ARRIVED IN LESS THAN ONE WEEK.

Yes. and that is shipping to dallas texas usa.

Usually if I get the order in over the weekend - I get it in the mail the following friday.

So, while I don't have a lot of info on regular post (or expedited) shipments, I do have a consistent experience with the big free shipping orders.

Dave Pak

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12