BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

A Dark Eldar conversion kit for the Revenant Titan if neither GW nor Forgeworld can be arsed to give us our own LoW.

Warlock one

That is all.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Banned

Given Jes Goodwin was apparently miffed at them doing the Phantom makes me wonder if FW're being hands-off on the Eldar due to that. Or just that Imps rake in the dosh.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by George Labour View Post
    SOmeone correct me if I'm wrong but hellstorm templates do not use the torrent rules correct?

If so this thing may have a few problems employing its main weapon before a wise opponent flattens it, thus wasting 415 points. On the plus side it could conceivably wipe out entire squadrons of light vehicles, and entire IG platoons if handled properly.
    AP3 will find it hard to wipe out an entire Sqn of light vehicles unless they are open topped...
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

There is that!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    Given Jes Goodwin was apparently miffed at them doing the Phantom makes me wonder if FW're being hands-off on the Eldar due to that. Or just that Imps rake in the dosh.
    Really? Why would he be miffed at this, I mean it's not like GW were ever going to do it, too big and thus too niche for them to bother with. Seems a weird thing for him (or anyone really) to get their knickers in a twist over.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

From memory they didn't consult him or ask permission or something. I can understand it, Eldar are his baby and he is always involved with the design process even when he doesn't do the sculpts so having something as big as the Phantom done without his input would be kind of galling.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by Denzark View Post
    AP3 will find it hard to wipe out an entire Sqn of light vehicles unless they are open topped...
    Yeah, like Orks or Dark Eldar. And as a bonus, it will basically kill d6 models inside each vehicle it hits thanks to no escape! This is a handy buff to finally take down some of those overpowered forces.

Derp silly me. I forgot about needing a 7 to exploderate vehicles.

Still I did say conceivably so...I'm not entirely wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorWesJanson View Post
    Yeah, like Orks or Dark Eldar. And as a bonus, it will basically kill d6 models inside each vehicle it hits thanks to no escape! This is a handy buff to finally take down some of those overpowered forces.
    Yeah at this point FW are really just making even more tools for the Imperium to use against armies with vastly fewer tools of their own. It's one reason why I'm sick of eternal knight and land raider variants.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast