BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Charon View Post
    What happened to your "You will get Chaos Knight in no time! FW is just waiting for an excuse to make conversion kits"?
    relax Charon, I said in the thread that I'd give it a year, and I will, then we'll see
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

I'm hoping to see them have access to fairly standard Knights, rather than the route they took with Titan Legions. They just didn't look as cool to me.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Knights have been out for what, 6 months ish?
    Obviously enough time for them to churn out 4 imperial variants

5....got the one with the Volkite coming soon

And yeah, imagine that. Concentrating on the core faction of a given army first. Lunatics.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Happy Chaos is getting some FW love. Also pleased IA13 is on the way as it brings us one more book closer to IA27 when we finally get the Dark Eldar campaign.

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Happy Chaos is getting some FW love. Also pleased IA13 is on the way as it brings us one more book closer to IA27 when we finally get the Dark Eldar campaign.

Oh is that a leak? I'm glad there will be 14 more books of Imperial goodness before they waste an effort on spikey emo elves...
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

I have been waiting for this Chaos book for months now, I could not be more excited! Might finally get to use my renegade guard with an up to date list, and just maybe add that Sicarian to my Iron Warriors I've wanted to get since the model came out.

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post

Or IA563 when Sisters are included in a War of Faith book...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12