BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Librarian

Default New Space Hulk Missions worth it (Dark Angels, Ultramarines, Space Wolves)

I picked up my copy of Space Hulk today (our GW store has it in stock still!) and was looking forward to also buying the digital Dark Angels mission pack. But it seems its iBooks only! Sooo poop!
    So first, am I blind and did I perhaps miss the ebook download links?
    And second, does anyone have any of the Mission expansions, and what do you think of them?

Quote Originally Posted by JMichael View Post
    I picked up my copy of Space Hulk today (our GW store has it in stock still!) and was looking forward to also buying the digital Dark Angels mission pack. But it seems its iBooks only! Sooo poop!
    So first, am I blind and did I perhaps miss the ebook download links?
    And second, does anyone have any of the Mission expansions, and what do you think of them?
    They are only available in iBook format. The mission packs each contain 3 linked missions, which are reworked 2nd edition WD published mssions for the DA and UM, and reworked 1st ed WD published for the SW. They contain rules for chapter specific weapons and terminators. DA is probably the best value in terms of extras. They all contain a design your own missions section as well- The missions are reworked to use some of the new mechanics and board sections of 4th ed.