BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

meh
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

I want to watch Rebels, but I haven't finished the Clone Wars yet, and I can't remember how far I got when I sat down one summer and watched all the available episodes at the time. I think it was up to and including season 3, but I'm not sure. Also not a great time to get into heavy series watching just before exam season...
    In the nightmare future of the 41st millennium, there is no time for peace. No respite. No Balance. There is only War.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    meh
    Oh, gotcha.

No, you don't need to have seen all of Clone Wars. So far, there's nothing that needs foreknowledge.

Chopper FTW!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

I got as far as a politician being dead. then he wasn't dead, and there was a load of episodes with him back and nobody questions zombie senator. apparently it is not in chronological order, but it gives no indication of that, no flashback, plot device or anything to say 'hey, this is a month ago'. having one episode cut back chronologically to build up the plot is fine, but having a load of episodes suddenly out of sequence with no explanation is just bad storytelling.

I remember you saying now.

I had the same issue, but pushed past it gets really good.

But Rebels is stand alone. And I expect Season 2 to have exposition where needed.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

it is not on UK Netflix now anyway.

The only thing watching clone Wars first does is heighten some of the things that happen, but its completely not necessary to really appreciate the show.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Apparently season two will premiere properly on September 13.>< Unclear if we will get to see the opening episode 'Siege of Lothal' that was shown at Celebration Anaheim earlier or not.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Seems air dates aren't nailed down (there's a live panel I'm reading a transcript of), but 'we're likely to see something in the summer'

Oh, and James Earl Jones is voicing Vader.

NERDGASM!!!
    Last edited by Mr Mystery; 04-19-2015 at 02:42 PM.

I'm watching the Season two trailer, and that shot, that shot just outta nowhere.

"Alright if I tag along?"

I love how there's no big fuss over it though. So much hype, it is time to watch Rebels Season one in preparation for this, methinks!
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast