BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 18 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

And new episode saturday, only two to go altogether. Then we can start talking spoilers.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Yup! Though will have to wait until Monday to watch it. I've got the SciFi Weekender this weekend!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Not Rebels but:

Early WIP of this was posted aages ago, it has since been finished.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Oh gosh I never thought anything more was going to come of that! It's more beautiful than I ever could have imagined, especially with all the little allusions to the TIE Fighter HUDs and sound effects (also I nearly cried when I saw the tug and the Interdictor. I love Interdictors and I'm not even sure why).

Yup it's great, also huge approval of the most badass pilot being the female TIE Bomber pilot. I forgot about it mostly, friend just sent me the link to completed version, very pleased.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    Oh gosh I never thought anything more was going to come of that! It's more beautiful than I ever could have imagined, especially with all the little allusions to the TIE Fighter HUDs and sound effects (also I nearly cried when I saw the tug and the Interdictor. I love Interdictors and I'm not even sure why).
    Agreed, and I loved that the briefing room was, well, the briefing room!

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Yup it's great, also huge approval of the most badass pilot being the female TIE Bomber pilot.
    It's the only logical outcome really

Yup so many nice touches like that.

True.

Banned

And if you didn't see it on the front page:

Also love she got her badass scar from opening a closet

One hell of a wardrobe malfunction?

Banned

Lol

Though I like to think it happened when she was exiting said clothes storage area

Page 18 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast