BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 38 of 59 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Nope she definitely is lol.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Seventh Sister pondering.

Is it just me, or does she come across as the more competent of the two by a country mile?
    From what I saw of her in the debut episode, definitely.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Fourth Brother
    Ah, Seventh Sister. You beat me here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seventh Sister
    No, I beat them here, you NooB
    Seems to sum it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Also - anyone else reckon Seventh Sister is in fact Barriss?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I think its still a good chance of it being her yup.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Very different facial features, especially considering how similar Ahsoka and Rex were when brought across. Not to mention Barriss not really being the type, she wasn't a wholly-evil Dark Side-r like the Inquisitors tend to be. She was trying to stop the war through misguided and out-of-character means.

Not to mention the different VAs, when other characters have retained theirs'.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Spoilers for Blood Sisters, which was very good

I see you've got a job as a comics writer then?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Not a bad episode this week. Not a patch on Wings of the Master if you ask me, but a solid enough episode.

And I know I've seen Kestu's helmet somewhere before. I don't think it's Star Wars, and I may be thinking of Gloria Baker's mask from, erm....MASK

Page 38 of 59 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast