BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 46 of 59 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Looking forward to seeing more of what's become of Mandalore between Clone Wars and this series. Haven't watched Concord Dawn yet, might watch it tonight.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Concord Dawn was cool.

Last one was 'meh'. Haven't really taken to Zeb, as currently his character seems really flat. Grumpy grumpy, fighty fighty, grump seems about the sum total.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I like how the last one felt like a proper ensemble cast episode, everyone got something to do even while it was Zebs episode, but the story was certainly weak lol.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chaplain

Little numa on the right - from that ryloth arc in TCW ...
    Excuse the frequent sarcasm. I'm an Aussie. It's part and parcel of whom we are.
    "You can take my sarcasm when you can pry it from my cold, dry wit!"

That's Hera's Dad, that is.

Another fairly 'meh' episode. Nothing fundamentally wrong, but I'm hoping we start to get more interlinked episodes soon.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

*flails*

But....but....ou est Hera?

They only revealed two new figures so far at Toy Fair, ESB Snowtrooper and AT AT Driver (now canonically gender neutral). From Rebels so far we have Ahsoka, Kanan and Sabine announced so they aren't doing too badly when it comes to women. Really hoping they announce Hera and Ezra together though and don't give us Ezra and Zeb and then Hera last again.

New Rebels was very good, much Hera, very twi'lek. wow.

Page 46 of 59 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast