BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

I'd imagine they would try and get the old VA back for her. If its not a new character then possibly Governor Pryce of Lothal. Some people think it will be Rae Sloane but I'd prefer if they got a woman of colour to voice her so hopefully not her.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

So we'll get the info right before the season starts (at which time that info would probably leak anyway)? Oof. Just let us be surprised, then. More fun that way.

Has there at least been word on whether she's going to be a main character or just a guest? I haven't been keeping up with that story so well.

And we have the news, she's an Inquisitor called Seventh Sister:

[url]http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2015/10/02/sarah-michelle-gellar-reveals-her-star-wars-rebels-role/[/url]

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Yay!

Mildly disappoint not Ventriss. But yay!

Retracting mild-disappoint not Ventriss. New lady badass in Star Wars canon - this is good things, yes.
    Last edited by Mr Mystery; 10-03-2015 at 05:00 AM.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I am very excite.

I'm also looking forward to the action figure (male Inquisitor action figure already spotted) and hopefully a 6" collector version at some point too.

Brazilian coverart for the A New Dawn novel:

More Hera just because:

^from the comic Kanan #6

Hera, B-wing pilot.

Never forget:

Misandry!

And yes folks, that's a ****-knock. Not a gut punch like the Wiki claims.

Also my favourite Rebels story so far, because Billy Dee Williams.

And the ****-knocking.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Sarah Michelle Geller. Christ, that's someone I haven't seen in anything in a while...kinda like Freddie Prinze Jnr suddenly turning to voice acting. Cool to see a new female character in the canon, slowly but surely they seem to be amassing a roster of decent characters on both sides. Intrigued to see how this 7th Sister does as a Star Wars villain, coming in after Vader's appearance and a pretty excellent Inquisitor.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

She's been in a couple of things over the past 5 years or so not, not a whole lot.

Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast