BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast

Oh sweet, buttery Jesus. I was wondering how they'd up the ante after Ahsoka and Vader's face-off, and it seems like they'll manage that. I'm hoping we see more consistent adventure and plot, and less filler in this season.

Also...that character. Oh boy. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. I am very excited to see them as the new villain.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

There's so much good in that trailer. The new looks for Ezra and Kanan, more development for other characters, Maul returning, the whole thing with "between the Jedi and the Sith," Wedge Antilles defecting to the Rebels, more space battles, and THRAWN.

Also, Timothy Zahn's been brought in to do a new Thrawn novel. So there's that, too.

We all knew Thrawn was going to be there, but seeing him the trailer, and being the same guy we're used to... that was awesome.

The next season is going to be a long wait!
    Critical statements above are not intended to promote negativity or dislike, they are meant to add to a discussion where the positive points have likely already been stated.

I'm excite. Hoping Governor Pryce survives the season, that would be nice.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I'm excite. Hoping Governor Pryce survives the season, that would be nice.
    Does she remind you of Cate Blanchett's character in Crystal Skull, or is it just me?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Nope it's not just you.

Banned

That is a fantastic figure.

Is it the 6" black series one?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    Totes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    That is a fantastic figure.

Is it the 6" black series one?
    Yes it is. My only concern is how low down the knee joints are.

Also yes it is.

Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast