BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

She'd be really quite old at that point. Wonder who'd play her?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Well we don't know how togruta age, so they could stuff Ashley Eckstein in makeup and prosthetics and it would work fine.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

True that.

I think she was 14 when she first showed up.

Clone Wars lasted three years, so that's 17/18ish....Rebels is initially set five years before A New Hope, so....33, give or take at that point.

38 by time of ANH, therefore.....68 in the current movies?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Banned

I will miss the one who lost their head on the temple, though. I like that type of person.

Hmm.

Rogue One, whilst still some time away, is of course fast approaching.

I can't help but wonder if we might get nods to Ahsoka, Hera and co? I mean, I get that it could box the Rebels writers into a corner plots wise if as a result we know any of the crew are still kicking immediately before Yavin, but even if it's just one of the Rogue's relating how they met the crew of The Ghost? That'd be enough for me.

There have been consistent rumours that a Ghost crewmember will be appearing in Rogue One. It could be any of them really, slap any of the VAs in costume and makeup and they could pass for their character.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

FINALLY got around to watching the last two (three?) episodes yesterday. (I usually watch them with a friend, but he's been busy and sick lately, so that wasn't happening.)

I like the ending. It got a bit darker than I expected. And there's so many questions now. What's going to happen with Ezra and the Sith holocron? What's going on with Maul, and will we see him again? How will Kanan cope with his eyes being messed up? What's up with all these Inquisitors showing up? (And why aren't they referenced in the comic, set just a few years later?)

Obviously, of course, what's going to happen with Ahsoka?

Ezra's getting closer to that light-and-dark point. Maybe the rumors of him being involved in the new movies aren't that crazy.

I want to know more about this new version of Malachor. What the heck happened there? It seems like it's drawing some inspiration from Revan, but different. And the nod to Kylo Ren's lightsaber was cool. (So basically, he saw a good idea and tried to copy it without a functional version to study, or serious training. Makes sense.)

So much goodness. Can't wait for next season.

Bums!

Little Johnny Incompetent, aka Fifth Brother now has a figure.

But Seventh 'Oh I'll Do It, Shall I?' Sister doesn't.

Gender thing is bad, but who wants the doofus over the badass?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Bums!

Little Johnny Incompetent, aka Fifth Brother now has a figure.

But Seventh 'Oh I'll Do It, Shall I?' Sister doesn't.

Gender thing is bad, but who wants the doofus over the badass?
    How the **** does that work? She was the most competent of the bunch (which still isn't saying much when you really think of how bad they kept failing... I mean, heck, the last guy tried doing his Mary Poppins act with a lightsaber that was clearly busted, then acted surprised when it broke apart). Madness.

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Well we don't know how togruta age, so they could stuff Ashley Eckstein in makeup and prosthetics and it would work fine.
    Actually we do................... They normally live up to 94, So she could pop up but wouldn't be to helpful. Most likely she will end up corrupted and Going "LETS GO KNIGHTS!"
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast