BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Banned

Why can’t you email a picture to a Jedi?

Because attachments are forbidden.

Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Rae Sloane as a junior officer in a short story in Star Wars Insider 157. Later a captain in the novel A New Dawn

and an Admiral after the Battle of Endor in [URL="http://www.avclub.com/article/read-first-chapter-star-wars-aftermath-222442"]Star Wars: Aftermath[/URL]. Fingers crossed they won't kill her off now. Highest ranking canon Imperial woman ever.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Hot Toys 1/6 scale Millennium Falcon
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post

Hot Toys 1/6 scale Millennium Falcon
    Good god.
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

Yup, the cockpit looks like it could have interior detailing too, not sure if there is other exterior detail or not. They also recently announced just a cockpit diorama with full interior detail so who knows. It's not clear if this will actualyl be available for general purchase or of its something that will be produced for certain specific companies or whatever.

Each of those Stormtroopers retailers for 199USD and Vader is 299, so god knows how much the Falcon will cost.

Sweet Jesus that's some detailed and gorgeous work. That won't come cheap!
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Oh it's 18 by 9 feet dimensions.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Each of those Stormtroopers retailers for 199USD and Vader is 299, so god knows how much the Falcon will cost.
    I forsee a few millionare's sons having this, a few of the 30/40 something ultra-rich crowd, a few saudi princes and one or two family memebers within the upper echelon of the people's party in china, maybe a russian crime boss or two. The japanese are simply going to make a bigger better one. Someone in Europe is going to make one cast entirely in pink, big enough to put several cats into so it can be an art installation piece, which he will do with former Facist Bloodline Wealth donations

Chapter-Master

the Japanese will make one that turns in to a robot.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast