BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 34 of 59 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    She's been in a couple of things over the past 5 years or so not, not a whole lot.
    She was in the series The Crazy Ones with Robin Williams (later 2013, early 2014). I thought it was pretty enjoyable, but sadly, it got canceled. (And that didn't help Williams' depression one bit.)

3d sculpt of the Black Series 6" Sabine action figure from NYCC. Separate helmeted and bare heads.

also new three minute season two trailer from NYCC:
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

New ickle Seventh Sister trailer also:
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Seem Dave Filoni is open to Asohka turning up on the big screen. Which would be cool.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

The good thing about that is Ashley Eckstein could play her, she's done tv acting before she isn't 'just' a voice actress and the voice would be right obviously and with all that makeup and the headpiece she would look the part fine.

True that.

I really, really hope this is some kind of coded thing to suggest we might see some of the crew at least cameo in Rogue One. That'd be ace.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Lost Commanders was very good, preview of the next episode:

Yup.

Nice to see the Clones back.

Also Rebels Recon for Lost Commanders watch it, its good:

Favourite bits:
    Dave Filoni saying Hera is going to get more focus, that Sabine is as important as Ezra and that we get to find out where Hera found Chopper.

New episode Relics of the Republic is available on Disney XD US (not sure about here, Saturday maybe?).

Contains spoilers for the episode:

Also answers a longstanding fan question Aytee-Aytee or At-At? (Answer is Aytee-Aytee in universe, At-At for more casual usage).

Page 34 of 59 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast