BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

I've managed to catch up to the episode revealing the two new antagonists. The Seventh Sister is pretty awesome on-screen.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

She is amazing, love her to bits. SMG did such a great job with he voice and her animations were genuinely creepy and sinister.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

About time we got an episode about Hera

Caught yesterday's episode - superb. Hondo is one of my faves.

Also picked up Season 1 on DVD. Which I am bingeing today.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

It was good to see Hondo again, still the very definition of a scoundrel.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Yup.

As above, one of my favourite characters. I like how he's very close to Han Solo when we first meet him in A New Hope - out entirely for himself, but quite far from evil.

Hondo doesn't attack or kill people out of spite, only out of business.

I really hope we see more of him - he could prove an interesting grey area between the Empire and the Rebellion.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Yup.

As above, one of my favourite characters. I like how he's very close to Han Solo when we first meet him in A New Hope - out entirely for himself, but quite far from evil.

Hondo doesn't attack or kill people out of spite, only out of business.

I really hope we see more of him - he could prove an interesting grey area between the Empire and the Rebellion.
    And while he is slimy, Hondo isn't the scludge that the Dark Sun is. He was a pirate because it was fun and "glorious". Aside from the now current lack of crew and no devil fruit powers, he's a lot like Luffy.

He's still annoying, but hey, he wouldn't be Hondo if he wasn't.

Latest episode is very good, would have been nice to get more Hera backstory but got a bit and some good motivation and depth added.

Preview for next weeks *flails*

Spoilers for the latest episode:

Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast