BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

There are rmours Lupita Nyong'o will be playing Asajj in Episode VII, I expect it isn't true but it would be awesome if it were.

It would be good to see more Asajj in Rebels, working as a bounty hunter and maybe not overly fond of the Empire. also Ahsoka of course.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

They should get Skin to play her. She's a proper angry feminist rawkker. And she has an amazing flip top head. And an astounding singing voice.

If you've not heard them before, do check out Skunk Anansie. Selling Jesus is an ace track!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

It'd be a waste of excellent writing and characterisation not to utilise them!
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Latest episode 'Breaking Ranks' is very good, highlights include Chopper going undercover in disguise and Sabine being a total badass.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    They should get Skin to play her. She's a proper angry feminist rawkker. And she has an amazing flip top head. And an astounding singing voice.
    Of the many things I attribute to Asajj, a great singing voice is not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Latest episode 'Breaking Ranks' is very good, highlights include Chopper going undercover in disguise and Sabine being a total badass.
    Think the UK airing is an episode or two behind - last one was Return of the Masters (or something like that).

Still building up so far, which is entirely to be expected for the first few of the first season - but showing plenty of promise!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Rise of the Old Masters is a great episode, easily the best so far. I'm excited about the latest episode on DisneyXD, Out of Darkness, will be able to watch it tonight, its the Hera and Sabine focused episode.

Sabine and Hera: Adventures in Smug Hotness.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Adventures in Smug Hotness.
    that is what my biography will be called
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Out of Darkness was good, and I think the series has now done the backstory intro for each character, and seems to be kicking off an arc - what with Hera and Sabine's shady mission.

Really enjoying it all so far!

Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast