BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

I need to get around to watching that new episode at some point...

Also am I seeing Mandalorians? Gotta love those Mandalorians.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Did you see that?

DID YOU SEE THAT?

Su-effing-perb!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

The episode or the trailer for the next episode?

Lots of people are speculating Bo-Katan might be Sabine's mum, problem with that is she says her mum was Clan Vizla whereas Bo-Katan was Clan Kryze.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Episode.

Really cracking start to the second half.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

The Leia episode? I loved her politicking and manipulation of the Empire. Kinda sets up why Alderaan would get nuked first by the Death Star. Once you have that kind of unassailable power and have dealt with under-the-table rebel-helping from them for so long, you'd want to nuke that thorn in your side. :P

Also looking forward to seeing Mandalorians. Didn't know Sabine was House Viszla. Hope it works out better for her than it did for Pre.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Yup, you had Pre Vizla in clone wars, now Rebels is going post-Vizla with Sabine.

*flails*

What I'm really enjoying is seeing the Rebellion slowly evolve into the force we'd recognise from A New Hope.

Started on a close knit band of freedom fighters, whom were largely unaware of others with the same aims. Under Hera's leadership, they gained greater focus (less 'let's just mess things up' and more 'this will make a tangible difference' type stuff).

Season One of course had the big reveal the Rebellion was a bit larger.

Season Two is slowly developing it further, showing their gathering strength, and how they then apply that in the face of an ever strict enforcement of law by The Empire.

I don't want the series to end any time soon, but when it does inevitable draw to a close, I'm really, really looking forward to a full on binge (the sort I do annually with Clone Wars)

Speaking of Clone Wars - for my money Rebels is the more consistent show so far. At times Clone Wars had apparent filler episodes, typically part of a story arc which could have been trimmed a bit. Rebels? So far, no filler (early days of course!). It just seems to have a tighter focus.

New episode is good, lots of Sabine and Mandalorians and get to see some fancy flying from Hera.

Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast