BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Brilliant episode.

Piracy! Larceny! Dual loyalty!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Also Numa.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

If the episode doesn't end with Zeb killing and eating him I'll be very disappointed.

Me too.

Banned

Can gut him and use his guts to keep warm & call it a "homage" to the classic films. I mean they do like their homages in Star Wars land.

'Karabast, and I thought he smelled bad on the outside!'
    *camera zooms out to show Zeb awkwardly inserting himself (hur) into hollowed out Kallus*

Could be the episode that helps me like Zeb.

Also, this week's - nice to hear Hera slip into the Twi'Lek accent. Clever way so suggest their speaking a different language.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I also like that said accent basically makes them La Resistance. :P

Nice to see Hera getting some focus in an episode, though, and hoping Zeb gets some good development in this one. Interested to see what may or may not happen with Kallus.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast