BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

A'ight:

spoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilers poilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilersp oilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspo ilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoi lerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoil erspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoile rspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoiler spoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilers poilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilersp oilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspo ilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoi lerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoil erspoiler

Big spoilrs for Ahsoka, obviously, highlight to read:

It's kind of left ambiguous, but not really. There is a big climactic fight on the top of an ancient Sith temple/battlestation that Ezra activates, and Vader and Ahsoka fight and are trapped inside when it explodes. We later see Vader limping away from it and moments later see see a distant, shadowy Ahsoka walk further into the temple. Filoni is saying they left it open ended, and some people are trying to argue it was a spirit or something but its pretty clear its her, not a force ghost. Also in the Q&A from a few days ago which is only being made available now post-episode airing Filoni was making comparisons between Ahsoka and Gandalf and the whole Gandalf the Grey/White thing. So basically she is alive. BUT she won't be in Rebels anymore, or at least not for a very long time, which I think is an excellent decision.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I personally think that ending was about the best it could be, given that it has to leave everything open for A New Hope.

[URL="http://m.uk.ign.com/articles/2016/03/31/star-wars-rebels-dave-filoni-on-ahsokas-fate-mauls-return-and-much-more"]http://m.uk.ign.com/articles/2016/03/31/star-wars-rebels-dave-filoni-on-ahsokas-fate-mauls-return-and-much-more[/URL]

The moment when the mask cracks, though. Hot damn.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

^Yup.

Rebels Recon, as always don't watch until you've seen the episode:
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

And at the very least skip to 4:55 for Choppercam which is amazing (and in my opinion is better than half of season 2 >_> )

Choppercam has been amazing this season.

Really, really enjoyed that, even though my Sky signal tried to wreck it with occasional 'wibbling' of the picture.

It felt.....satisfying. I don't think anyone had a 'what, that's it? Really?' ending, and none of the main characters suddenly got double hard enough to chin the Inquisitors all of a sudden because it's the end of the season and we need them to win so we'll just make the baddies suddenly incompetent all of a sudden and the goodies discover fighting skills which might have been handy earlier suddenly all of a sudden.

Looking forward to Season 3 now!

Also, looks like there's a new Ahsoka novel coming out...[url=http://nerdist.com/new-star-wars-novel-featuring-ahsoka-tano-announced-exclusive/]I'm surprised it's not been flailed over so far, but hey. Enjoy![/url].

I say enjoy of course, but it might be more 'enjoy as long as they don't Ventriss her'
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Yup that's a good way of describing it, it was just satisfying. They got everything right, they didn't stuff anything up. Really looking forward to season three and the fact Sabine is being elevated to co-lead with Ezra.

Oh right I forgot to post about the novel, really looking forward to it. They can't Ventress her either because its set before Rebels hehe.

The ending was very deliberately channeling Empire Strikes Back. Had that plastered all over it!

Now what I really, really want to know is what happened there between Vader and Ahsoka? Was there some kind of truce or understanding? Has Ansoka been corrupted, or has Vaser experienced some kind of small redemption?

Must know moar!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I think most likely is they fought until the temple explodes which separated them, and Vader with his damaged life support helmet headed back to his ship and I suspect Ahsoka is continuing her quest to find more about the Sith to understand what happened to Anakin.
    My hope is she turns up in Episode VIII to help Luke and Rey rebuild the Jedi.

Even just a cameo would be nice.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast