BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Librarian

BUMP

Updated the Character PDF for Dark Eldar with Vect and Drazhar. I'm sure you'll love Vect >_>
    (no there isn't pr0n in his entry!)
    Back after a few years absence. Please PM me any changes to how the forum works - I currently have no idea how to make line breaks, and this is quite important to me. >.>

Chaplain

Your guys have much better fluff than mine, and are a lot more powerful too, with nice rules. Black Arhra's Armour a little too harsh on shooters, I'd maybe downgrade it to just doing the Night Fight thing.

My Arhra's more closely tied to the Phoenix Lord model and makes Incubi troops. He now lives at the top of my HQ section on my Codex thread, and is my first ever character (pride)

So, who are you doing? I'm thinking of:
    • Arhra, claro
    • Vect
    • Lelith
    • Drazhar
    • Urien Rakarth
    • Decapitator (as upgrade to Mandrakes or Stalkers)
    • A Hellbat/Scourge Champion
    • A mad vehicle pilot
    • A Khainite character
    Cyberscape7 and I build conversions IN A SHED. WITH CLIPPERS N' GLUE!
    My Beloved Blog: http://www.bryssling.blogspot.com/

Librarian

The Khaine Scorpion was always intended to be a character in my book - simply because I LOOOOVE the FW Brass Scorpion model and think it would do for Dark Eldar.

No Kruellagh the Vile?
    Back after a few years absence. Please PM me any changes to how the forum works - I currently have no idea how to make line breaks, and this is quite important to me. >.>

Chaplain

I don't really like Kruellagh that much, as she's not really different to a souped-up Archon wearing a reject Wonder Woman outfit.

I might completely reinvent her as a slave-master type character, possibly with 101 slaves of her own! Naah, but I'd like to do a slaver-type character.

Librarian

Added two old characters and a new one - Decapitator, Urien Rakarth and his (new) apprentice Bob... I mean Rakin, everybody! I'm really iffy about both the rules and fluff for Rakin tbh, but it's better than some others (more original than Lukas the Trickster!)

This pretty much ends my run of vital Dark Eldar updates. Decapitator is a WIP, as well as a big guy we'll all enjoy. I'll give you a hint... it's name rhymes with Sylar Mensa Mane.
    Last edited by Herald of Nurgle; 02-06-2010 at 03:01 PM.

Librarian

I'd love to see some comments, please...

Chaplain

You'll see some comments when I finally memorise the formation of a corrie!

Anyway, couple of things:

Why does Rakin have Preferred Enemy: Striking Scorpions?

Decapitator's description made me laugh, and the rules are great. In fact, I like all of these guys

This Golden King Sylar you mentioned... he better not gain people's special rules if he kills them!

Librarian

Oops! That's a blooper - he's not a king he's just a very naughty boy! As is the Rakin thing (no Striking Scorpions were killed in the making of that model! Only slightly traumatised..)

Librarian

Final Dark Eldar character has been done...

The Avatar emerges from his Vessel, born once again on this realm.

Chaplain

Is that a direct response to me bringing out two more myself?

Why is he T6(7)? Have you, in your infinite wisdom, given Kaela Mensha Khaine the Mark of Nurgle? I know it's in your name, but this is overkill

I love the concept of a close-combat melta weapon.

The wording of Molten Body is a bit odd, as skim-readers may be led to think Flamestorms can hurt the Avatar, but I know you meant 'are affected BY the Avatar' by stating 'affect the Avatar'. Something to sort, perhaps.

The casket is a great idea, and gives me an idea of how I'll write the Archangel of Pain wargear back into my book.

As faithful to the original as the Inspirational rule is, I think a Dark Eldar Avatar should be more terrifying than inspirational.

It's a good character though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast